Buy, sell or hold? - page 2

Probably buy, after such a fall there should be a pullback. However, I would watch whether the downward move continues or whether it goes up. Yeah, I do that a lot.

jelizavettka:

I wouldn't do anything... it's too late to sell short and too early to sell long.

And buying on a bounce is a bit early... Uncertainty, in short.

But the probability of going down is higher, I think.

I'll show you the next bar a little later. Why do you think the probability of a downward move is greater than an upward one?

Downwards, and the rails before that, at the sampling rate above, there will be a kind of break up and return to the previous character of the movement, which had already exhaled, and there should have been either a correction or a trend reversal. So, I made a stop at the beginning of the last candle, and may take profit as the market allows. Further, if there will be a small pullback, it is unlikely to exceed the opening level of this candle.

gpwr:

I'll show the next bar a little later. Why do you think the probability of going down is greater than up?

so called intuitive probability. raised by millions of years of caveman existence... )

and all the arcsinus paradoxes are too tricky. there are eyes and a "sense of proportion".

;)

Nikitoss:
Downwards, and the rails before that, at the sampling rate above, there will be a kind of break up and return to the previous character of the movement, which had already exhaled, and there should have been either a correction or a trend reversal. So, I made a stop at the beginning of the last candle, and may take profit as the market allows. Further, if there will be a small pullback, it is unlikely to exceed the opening level of this candle.

What is a rail? Swings?

gpwr:

I'll show you the next bar later. Why do you think the probability of a downward move is greater than an upward one?

It's just that the momentum is at its strongest... Perhaps the news...

But still, there's not much history...

gpwr:

What are rails? The vibrations?

gpwr:
I'll show you the next bar later.
Not a bar, show me twenty bars.

gpwr:

What are rails? Swings?

It's two long candles going back and forth, a few bars from the end they were. It is not a Jap formation, you have to look at it from the market side. This is some kind of information, sometimes it is a check of a zone to enter it later and make a small correction, if the correction does not turn into a trend change.)

The traders have started trading without even defining the timeframe and day of the week. Now I understand why they sit on the forum and not in the Maldives =). And about the picture, you cannot go anywhere after the sharp drop, the train has already left. Wait for the next day at least.