PAMM account - page 11

sultonov:
I would like to offer such a service to account managers and investors, assigning a price of 1% of account funds for the first forecast and 0.1% for subsequent forecasts. What do you think? Please advise.

They may agree to pay some money, but on the condition that if the forecast does not come true, you will pay compensation for moral damage, exceeding several times what you were paid).

sultonov:

Remarkably, it is possible to predict the profitability of PAMM accounts at an early stage of account development and make correct decisions about investing in them. I did this using the above account as an example and this is what came out:

Consequently, already a month after the start of the account its fate was almost known. Here the blue line is the entered data and the brown and yellow lines are the subsequent actual and forecasted returns calculated on the basis of the entered data.

Ivan has already done everything :) There are some very interesting statistics on the left side of the account pagehttp://pammin.ru/pamm/210579

Your idea is not a bad one, but it has errors. The forecast has validity only for the short term. The further into the future the less likely it is that the graph will follow the yellow line. It's like a weather forecast for a year ahead.

khorosh:
They might be willing to pay some money, but on the condition that if the prediction does not come true, you will pay compensation for moral damages several times what you were paid).

That's also something to consider. It turns out to be a kind of insurance. But you have to make sure that the manager doesn't change his strategy.

m4a1:

Ivan has already done everything :) There are some very interesting statistics on the left side of the account pagehttp://pammin.ru/pamm/210579

Your idea is not bad, but it is flawed. The prediction is only credible for the short term. The further into the future the less likely it is that the graph will follow the yellow line. It's like a weather forecast for a year ahead.

If you wish, I can provide a forecast for any day from the start. Make sure the forecast is stable. It should be noted that the system in question was quite stable. Respect to the author of the strategy!
The forecast will give the manager and the investor at least some confidence in the future.

sultonov:
You can also do so from the projected profit.

How are you prepared to respond in the event of an unfulfilled forecast?

PapaYozh:

How are you prepared to respond in the event of an unfulfilled prediction?
A 10-fold return. But I don't think managers and investors would be interested in profiting at my expense. Confidence is worth more to them.

sultonov:
A 10-fold return. But I don't think managers and investors would be interested in profiting at my expense. Confidence is worth more to them.

The thermometer is not good for your health, think of a better TS :)

sultonov:

I agree. Pay the refund in advance.

Sta2066:

I use a similar method. I suspect that we would have had the same drawdown dates.

My experience has shown that the real RBC is not that good at calculation of the pitch. Step-75% success.

Working lot of the transaction in the package is 0.01 on $ 1000 deposit. Now the deposit is more than $ 3000 and the transaction in the package lot 0.03. So, that nothing holds back, the lot is directly proportional to the capitalisation.