The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market. - page 6

yosuf:

Hurry up with your conclusions, this is what you get if you enter all your details:

Can you explain. How is it received, where is the forecast?

yosuf:

Hurry up with your conclusions, this is what you get if you enter all your details:

Again, the prediction is far from the optimal value, which does not require a recovery of the process generation method.

faa1947:

Very fatal. Black or white. Maybe it's possible to find out, but not with some error?

You can... but we want a grail... so the above can be compared to paternas... it will work about the same... or rather, it may not work at all...

faa1947:

Habitat, not day of the week. You are a long way from Marxism, however.

Marx is a cheat.

1- I understand the separation of the random component. We need to find a number of points in the original process so that their linear trend line changes/lags slower when smoothing,

than the linear trend of all available points in the series.

2- The values of the points of the selected series may not coincide with the points of the original series, but may fall between 2 of its neighboring points.

At first glance, there seems to be no sense, why should we trade only at the new arrival of the reference, what will intermediate reference give us?

But we think there is a sense.

Right?

Vizard:

That's funny...

not in ours but in YOURS....

It turns out that you can also predict a tangent spike on the 9th even move, which actually happened on the 14th move and was already predicted on the 9th move. Show this method if you don't want to admit this prediction technique.

faa1947:

It's all hollow, though.

I don't see a single answer. At least give it a try.

TheXpert:
I don't see a single answer. At least give it a try.

It won't work. He's a Marxist, he'll slip away

yosuf:
It turns out that you can also predict a tangent spike on the 9th even move, which actually happened on the 14th move and was already predicted on the 9th move. Show this method if you don't want to admit this prediction technique.

so what's the problem ))))) for real and shovel ...row the whole thing ))))

anonymous:

Again, the prediction is far from an optimal value, which does not require a reconstruction of the way the process is generated.
I do not understand what you mean by prediction of a discrete series? The result of processing the data presented is that the discrete series has MO = 0.878649833 and is significantly skewed towards 1. Am I still supposed to determine the predictive alternation of ones and/or zeros? An absurd requirement when dealing with discrete series. I'm sure if you somehow calculate the sum of this series and divide by the number of "throws" you will get the above result.