Forget random quotes - page 57

alexeymosc:
And what is the target of how many points? I'm just asking, for self-development...

The EUR targets are ideally 60-70 pips. But the stops should be no more than 30. Better still less.

But it's now. Let's say in 2006 it wasn't like that at all.

paukas:
The optimal target for the EUR is 60-70 pips. Stops should be no more than 30. Better still less.

OK, I see.

I'm going to try to get the SL down to 35 and run it. I think I'll lose.)

I'm just posting a straight to the topic of the thread. And, by the way, you can even diversify this strategy over several instruments, and it will be without loss-making years... But I'm not sure that it will work on other pairs too...

alexeymosc:

OK, I see.

I'm going to try to get the SL down to 35 and run it. I think I'll lose.)

I'm just posting a straight to the topic of the thread. And, by the way, you can even diversify this strategy over several instruments, and it will be without loss-making years... Although I'm not sure, that it would work the same on other symbols...

I did not lose, though. But it didn`t improve it either. And without optimisation. Probably, it may be better. All the same, it is pulling.

alexeymosc:

I didn't lose, though. But it didn't improve performance much either. And without optimisation. Probably, it could be better. Still, it pulls out.

See, it's even a little better. And try adding that if the goal is not achieved in N hours - shut the whole thing the hell down.

paukas:

The EUR targets are ideally 60-70 pips. But the stops should be no more than 30. Better still less.

But that's how it is now. Let's say it wasn't like that in 2006

????????? It's by five digits such small targets ??????

jelizavettka:
????????? These are by five digits such small targets ??????
I have 0.007 - 'old' points.

alexeymosc:
I have 0.007 - 'old' points.
AA)) Well then Norm! What's the broker's stopplay?

jelizavettka:
AH)) Well then Norm! What's the broker's stoplevel?
? seems to be floating. about 10 pips.

alexeymosc:
? seems to be floating. about 10 points.
AA... I take it you're... trading a pattern, right?

paukas:
See, it's even a little better. And try adding that if the goal is not achieved in N hours - shut the whole thing the hell down.

With all due respect, as they say in Hollywood - both the goal setting and the "N hours" rule are unnecessary. Simplifying the simple.