Forget random quotes - page 19

TheXpert:
Hooray) that's a load of crap to come up with :) Zigzag is looking into the future ))))
Looking into the future, didn't you know?

C-4:

Stopping by, didn't you know?

And how does he do that, the bastard?

Mischek2:

and how the hell does it do that?

What if C4 didn't mean classic zz, but his own, which peeks)

With me, for example... it just draws a vertex after the conditions for drawing it appear.... That's it...

C-4:
Stopping by, didn't you know?
The second time isn't funny anymore.

I also had a dream that ZigZag doesn't redraw.

jelizavettka:

Lisa, will you compete in the championship with your mega TS?

Dersu:
I also had a dream that ZigZag doesn't redraw.
That depends on what you mean by redrawing. ZZ may well be described as not redrawing.

TheXpert:
Gee ) What a load of crap to come up with :) Zigzag is looking into the future )))

You probably have a hard time understanding the principle of looking into the future. There are two ways to look into the future: either by taking an event that has not yet occurred from the future, or by post factum changing the past value from the future. We cannot use the first method in МТ4 because we cannot access the same bar of Close[-1] type, but we can change the value of Close[1], while it will be Close[0] itself at the moment of Close[1] while our current Close[0] will be Close[-1], i.e. it does the same as in the first case, it reads (or is controlled by) its value from Close[-1] and this is a peek.

p.s. Due to a lack of understanding of such things, you regularly hear such pearls from newcomers:

I found an Expert Advisor online that uses fractals but it opens deals several bars after the fractal. I do not know why. Maybe someone knows about this problem.
A few bars after the fractal the price has already gone in the opposite direction. I'd rather not wait and open immediately. The price is usually worse afterwards.

So)

TheXpert:
Lisa, will you be competing with your mega TS?

Nah. It's not designed to take strong risks, to get a return of 1000% a month - it's going to sell out. The result is money for the champion and on the recovery factor of the pfg.

And the TS is not a mega - average lousy.

And I don't like to participate in all sorts of championships... ...and I don't want to worry about 40,000 bucks...

I'd rather cheer for the others.)

ZZ is redrawing, but not looking to the future. If it did, it would have become a millionaire long ago.

There is no information about the future in ZZ in real-time on the zero bar. History is another matter, and it is there.

You can still test systems on ZZ, but only if ZZ is built to the left of the current zero bar.

Mathemat:

ZZ is redrawing, but not looking to the future. If it did, it would have become a millionaire long ago.

There is no information about the future in ZZ in real-time on the zero bar. History is another matter; it is there.

Actually, we are talking about looking into the future exactly on the history. And ZZ is just such an indicator. In reality, the future is unknown and therefore one cannot look into it.