FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 520

Ishim:
Right and left are mixed up and it's all salty - awake Proffitt!
there's worse....

Myth63:
People, if I am wrong, correct me. First the Fed and then the ECB?
Forex poll

on H4 not inverted head-shoulders ends formation????

lactone:
Stranger, how do you find out the contract levels and the week's trade? (nouble question:)
http://fxcoder.ru/services/cmeva

thank you for this, it's always useful for many newcomers )))) and for nonnewcomers too, many will have a look)))

Thank you. I was wondering what those red lines meant)

strangerr:

Ishim seems to have more dough than those americans, he is trying to squeeze them with sales))))

Imho, Tantrik is right. Technically a decline.

Fundamentally to Rita, but I liked the emphasis: first the Fed, then the ECB :)

tara:

Imho, Tantrik is right. Technically, a decline.

Fundamentally to Rita, but I liked the emphasis: first the Fed, then the ECB :)

Finally one sober!

strangerr:

When the week's trade moves above the contract level, you can buy in bai with a stop loss of 20 pips under the contract.

And under what conditions can one enter sales according to this principle?

"The ECB meeting is by far the biggest variable we have to reckon with this week," says Charles Diebel, currency strategist-analyst at Lloyds Banking Group in a research note.

"Markets are bracing for disappointment, and given the scale of expectations now heaped on the shoulders of /ECB president Mario/ Draghi, there is a clear risk that they will come true," he believes.
"The Swiss National Bank has failed to diversify a significant amount of its holdings in euros, so investors may see an increased risk of significant capital losses /and potential desperate selling/ going forward," says Todd Elmer, currency strategist-analyst at Citigroup in a research note to clients.