FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 438

Artikul, can you attach a loop to the scripts when the price starts after a trade

I don't think she said a word about the forum...

artikul:
Gann, honey, I've never seen a forum in my eyes ))))

you guys are sweating and panting, building hannesque models, but the Uncle was crafty, he showed the top but left the gist untold, somewhere in the hannesque thread, not in the MCL. after five minutes of reading my brain leaked out of my ears ))))

emotraid:

Yep. while you are sweating and panting, building hannah models, and my uncle was a sly one who showed the top but did not reveal the essence, somewhere on the hannah branch hit not in the MCL... after five minutes of reading my brain leaked from my ears ))))
My uncle is dead, my uncle is gone, and I need to trade now))) ) Maybe we'll remember Fibonacci? ))) ))) He even bred rabbits.

Theme I cancelled your reversal once again, pips ))))

plaza:
Artikul, can you attach a loop to the scripts when the price starts after a trade
So the scanning happens every minute and if the level stays the same for 24 hours you'll go crazy with this dummy)))

tema077:
don't drink jack denils after vodka.... it's always worth it to leave a position once you've made a decision, put a stop and a take... that's it... a position is like sex... only you and her) it's not negotiable, you either gave it or not and how you screwed her or blew her off... it's personal-)

To each his own in principle, you're right, I'll go do some tit-for-tat forex trading myself.

a stop on the inputs won't help. It can slip through, so...

artikul:
Uncle's dead, uncle's gone and we need to trade now))) Maybe we should remember Fibonacci too? ))) He even bred rabbits))))

I have no doubts about the fibo and the presale itself arranged everything, but for me it is hard to attach the fibo correctly to the chart. I have a sneak peek at some people's levels if they seem to coincide with those I mark for myself, but Gann was a magician of his time, while magicians do not reveal their secrets even to children, these magicians and witches transmit experience)))

emotraid:

I have no doubts about the chips, but it's hard for me to attribute them correctly to the chart. I sneak a peek here if they seem to coincide with the levels I mark for myself, but Gann was a magician of his time, while magicians do not reveal their secrets even to children, it's witches and wizards who pass on their experience ))))
You can make an idol out of anything.)

Mobilich hasn't been in for a while.