FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 430

emotraid:
Yeah... all the way up... i'm gonna get in someplace)))
it's Friday, don't forget... sometimes the market can be merciless on that day ;0)))... (learned the hard way)

SEVER11:
it's Friday, don't forget... sometimes the market is merciless on that day ;0)))...(learned by experience)
it's also the last day of the month, so everyone adjusts their balances

SEVER11:
it's Friday, don't forget... sometimes the market can be merciless on that day ;0)))...(learned by experience)

i'll also be merciless with the market)))) the deposit is almost gone, why should i be afraid)))

Che Ka's bottom and TO

now I've read the pages ... had a laugh )) Tantrica with Stranger at ++++ )))))

emotraid:
now I've read the pages ... had a laugh )) Tantric with Stranger at ++++ )))))
They can.

tema077:
Che Ka's bottom and TO

Get lost, don't test any Plazik robots and you'll be lucky to see the light at the end of the trend and soar like a reindeer ))))

emotraid:

I've got my own robots, not a bunch of Plaziki robots, and you'll be lucky to see the light at the end of the trend and soar like a reindeer ))))

I have my own robots, not a bunch of turkeys) maybe at 2400 +, - 50 and we'll go down)

Set the limits...just in case...went to the cottage... pick your levels whichever way you like. Bye all.

emotraid:

calm down, don't test any Plazik robots, and you'll be lucky to see the light at the end of the trend and soar like a reindeer ))))
Trading recommendations:

Buy: 1.2330 Take profit: 1.2370 in action
Buy: 1.2390 Take profit: 1.2430
Sell: 1.2240 Take profit: 1.2220

Sell: 1.2216 Take profit: 1.2190

I gave you a direction... copy it to a text file and go over it again before you go to sleep))))