FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 320

let's wait...

ALTrofim:
I think the market maker is pulling towards the lower resistance, the speculative bears will stop, the bulls will get their hay and get into the market (as it happened more than once) and the descending channel target 1.2000 - 1.9 will come true... I just can't figure out what could have fumbled at 1.207... not so the minimum target is at 1.204

An unplayed gap.

The forecast for Q3 has been sent in from Sakhi.

ALTrofim:
I'd say the market maker's dragging in the direction of less resistance,

This is heresy. The almighty Puppet ruled this branch. His name was crossed with a mouse. With Puppet's name on the five minutes, they were predicting two months ahead.

Who's the market maker? A fiction of today's youth. The doll will prove himself. Amen.

Sta2066:

This is heresy. The almighty Puppet ruled this branch. His name was crossed with a mouse. With Puppet's name on the five-minute forecast two months in advance.

Who's the market maker? It's a fiction of today's youth. Puppet will prove himself.

What is a doll I am new to the forum can you tell me please?

tolko:

puppeteer)))

tolko:

they're falling from somewhere.... no missions to our forum (puppet hunts for your depots )

how can you not eat that fat chunk?

they are already all down and believe only in the sell, we need to pull higher to feel sorry for the money that is in drawdown and proceed to lunch))

OlegTs:

how can you not eat that fat chunk?

they are already all down and believe only in the sell, we need to pull higher to feel sorry for the money that is in drawdown and proceed to lunch))

you have to sell on time.

ALTrofim:
puppeteer)))
how do you understand?