FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 317

This pair, like the euro, is not expected to rise?

What kind of bastard wouldn't let Granny earn money for the Olympics...

fortunately or unfortunately, there are no more targets below.

mimohodom:
fortunately or unfortunately, there are no more targets down there.

will find =)

mimohodom:
fortunately or unfortunately, there are no more targets downstairs.
where is this information coming from?

forte928:
So how are you guys doing?
refilling

found - unlikely ...,

from where - like everyone else here, personal opinion ....

Ishim:
refill

A man walks into a café with a dog and makes a bet with the customers that his dog will now talk. But the dog doesn't talk. The man pays the wager and leaves to the general laughter.
- I've lost a lot of money because of you! - Says the owner to the dog. - Why didn't you talk?
- Oddball! - replies the dog. - Just imagine how much money we'll make tomorrow!
Moral: Wait if you want to make money!

forte928:

Same here... The oscillators are overheated but there's not even a reversal in sight yet...

M15, m5, m1, you need to watch it before you catch the pivot on n1 - 1.45) Hi Eugene ... very rare here .... not so good .... look at all the newcomers, no one to even collect passports ... Strange has disappeared along with his baiji ... tantric recruited some Ishim (oku). Yema, she ran away .... maybe along with Stranger on the watch )

lotos7:

A man walks into a cafe with a dog and makes a bet with the visitors that his dog will now talk. But the dog is silent. The man pays the wager and leaves to the general laughter.
- I've lost a lot of money because of you! - Says the owner to the dog. - Why didn't you talk?
- Oddball! - replies the dog. - Just imagine how much money we'll make tomorrow!
Moral: Wait if you want to make money!

I don't know what you wrote to me. I just have to work (to study the market, TA), in 11 we had lots, in 12 I do not remember that I made a mistake in the direction (can anybody remind me?), on Friday morning I wrote you - sell, sell sell sell (everybody is thinking). Better to be a dog talking here for nothing.

Waiting for a pullback in the euro, dollar/canada sold, canada/yen sold (well, this one with the prospect of 70-100 pips will go).

Supplement - you do not see targets (even approximately + - 100 pips.)