Ward 6 - page 74

I don't like that equity at all. I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I don't know what all the fuss is about. I've always thrown such strategists in my trash.

LeoV:

The fact that EURJPY and USDJPY are inextricably linked to EURUSD is obvious. It has been used for a long time by everyone, in particular by BETTER in his famous Expert Advisor, and therefore it is not a great discovery.

But to use it in such a clever way, as the author uses, of course, this may be the way, but it is not new....))))

And it is clear that taking a time series z and splitting it into two arbitrary series x and y so that z = x/y does not give any additional information about z that allows you to build a "noncontainment filter" or "look into the future".

DmitriyN:

Yes, I'm trying to figure it out. But, I can't say that I absorb nonsense. I don't consider it humour and I don't think anyone is laughing at me. I am guided by facts. I believe in demo accounts, although, as I said earlier, the time frame is too short to give an estimate.

But, how can I figure it out if he's been banned? How can I ask him questions? You can't. All I have now is access to a demo account, I'll wait and see. And I do not want to smear the man, I do not participate in such events - my upbringing does not allow. If he is unbanned, I will ask questions, I will sort it out, and what else can I do?

How, by the way, is the trial going? Is a lot of divine wisdom drawn from an inexhaustible source? The patient said he wouldn't say anything right away, drew some fake graphs... Reading a book from which many pages have been torn out is a useless exercise.

IronBird:
I don't like that equity at all. I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I don't even know what all the fuss is about. I've always thrown such strategists in my trash.
Here recently gave a link to http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/213563/ - you can not please them, they even such an "arrow in the sky" does not like it. And the devils were right.

paukas:
Nah, it's still gonna be a dump. It'll just be slow and tedious. No fire.

What's the rush? If you hurry, you make a mockery of people.

It's like the bearded anecdote:

There was a man and a woman. The man got a little crazy (or his competitors did, I wasn't interested).

So they dragged the guy to the cemetery. They were commemorating him. And at the wake babina's (already widow's) lover showed up, and started hitting on the widow:

- "Shall we go and poke?

- How can you do that? I just buried my husband and I'm in mourning.

- Shall we go?

- You can't poke during the wake.

- Let's go poking?

- Whatever, let's go. But it has to be mournful: slow and sad.

DmitriyN:

I am guided by the facts. I believe in demo accounts, although, as I said earlier, the term is too short to give an estimate.

Drain's demo account will soon die out and he will move to another forum to canvass a new audience, creating a stir around him. It's already happened a few times judging by searches on other forums. For example, the forum I quoted our doctor from. He opened a demo account on Alpari there a year ago too and traded on his NDNRF (no-delay no-redraw filter). Let's ask Drane what happened to that account and why he had to open a new account for us if his system is "super stable" and should have already brought millions of dollars in the past year. By the way, if Drain is now banned I see no reason to be. Let him come back. Still, it's interesting to watch geeks believing in their grails.

DmitriyN:
I would like to ask a question. Who among you thinks that a positive expectation of the system over a long period of time is possible?
In the past or in the future?

DmitriyN:
All the proceedings are on the pages of this forum.
The course is in the pages - but since you are a lawyer, the question is for you. To put it succinctly - what is the practical value of the read? Has the question been answered, at least about new information? Or was the patient not sufficiently fixed and avoided taking his medication.

The question was very simple, you wanted answers, did you get any? 79 pages already, probably a third of them were answered.

Well, about the demo has already been said many times, it is not a document. At least not comparable to the seriousness of the topic. And so, yes - we're all either demo or test-millionaires here.

DmitriyN: In the future.

Excuse me, but how do you calculate the expectation in the future?