learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 410

Renat Akhtyamov:

and you don't think if it hurts

it's as simple as an egg ;)
I can't argue with that. Now come the one who has all the good stuff and explain even more easily) branch is for the especially gifted. It's no coincidence that all sorts of mathematicians left, they have nothing to do here).

Renat Akhtyamov:
you're not sorry ;)

Yep - ZHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:
That's a good one. If you could translate equity into sound, you'd have it hardcore :-)
ah ah ah ah ah ah ga ... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
That's a good one. If you could translate equity into sound, you'd have hardcore :-)
It's almost 45 degrees... :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

and you don't think if it hurts

it's as simple as an egg ;)
Thanks for the encouragement - nice to know. My balls don't hurt. :-)

Актер:
Can't argue with that. Now come the one who has all the gud and even easier to explain) branch is for the especially gifted. It's no coincidence that all sorts of mathematicians left, they have nothing to do here).

and rightly so ... :-)

yea they are all HERE, IMHO.

Renat Akhtyamov:
you're not sparing the forum ;)
I'M GETTING COCKY - I'M GOING FULL-ON ....... :-)

Актер:

Well yes, to show the drain of the stashed stash from the wife, with the thrill of the "process and with charts".

:-) mIll the gentIaLman's CASE - the cosmos is OPEN.

PYS OF THE WIFE - NO. BY NOW - AT THE VERY LEAST.

Актер:
You can't argue with that. You can't argue with that, you can't argue with that. It's no coincidence that mathematicians left, there's nothing for them to do here.)

They have nothing to do - here from 1000 pips - to take a third - normal.

The pound is the one that is bigger - for volume - I'll go up for hundreds - don't worry and don't make a big deal out of it:

Roman Shiredchenko:

NO WIFE. IS ALREADY PAST IT - AT LEAST.

Ah... Mum's for ice cream, all right)