learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 402

Renat Akhtyamov:
bananas ;)
More like carrots.

Актер:
More like carrots.

I agree, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

as long as you know how to do it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I agree, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

as long as you know how to do it.

But the boomerang works too. Somebody's got a pretty good shot at you, too.

Актер:
However, the boomerang works too. Someone will be able to do quite well on you, too.

I don't think the rockers will be thrilled ....

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't think the rockers will be thrilled ....

;)

Yeah probably more than once or twice already, just haven't realised it yet.

Актер:
Probably more than once or twice already, just haven't realised it yet.

Do you think they profit from it?

it's the liquidity provider's prerogative

the dealer has part of the spread and has absolutely nothing to do with quoting or trading

Renat Akhtyamov:

Do you think they profit from it?

That's not what I'm talking about. It's like, "I'll sell you the key to Papa Carlo's closet for $100." Infozigans of the same persuasion - "I'll teach you how to make millions for next to nothing". The question is why he does not make money himself, but gypsies on the porch?

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) the lawn is a nickel.

there's more and it's easy!

Question for Roma. Here you are, dreaming about doubling your 300 c.u., chewing on the granite of science, twiddling your thumbs and watching how to set the lock in time and not to lose everything. But it's only 20 thousand rubles. Is it really too much money to pay in the usual way? I just want to show that all those who sit here and support this industry are too shortsighted and do not see beyond their noses. I sincerely pity them, for they are doomed to eternal search for freebies.

Актер:
That's not what I meant. It's like, "I'll sell you the key to Papa Carlo's closet for $100." Infotsygana of the same persuasion - "I will teach for cheap how to earn millions. The question is why he does not make money himself, but gypsies on the porch?

Oh, man, I thought this was a serious question.

I don't use it, it's a shame to throw it away.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's a shame to throw away

That's why I'm selling, the logic is clear)