learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 396

Roman Shiredchenko:

MOVEMENT - MONTH - WEEK - DAY. 25-30% OF THE DAILY RANGE - UPDATING HIGHS.

In 500 trades an increase of 1/30? Power and strength...

Maxim Kuznetsov:
In 500 trades an increase of 1/30? Power and strength...

yes there - the philosophy is loaded. The market takes as much as it gives. Good - if it doesn't take it all... :-)

At maximum speed, there are 13 flips. And that is if not synchronously. Stops of some guys are overlapped by takeoffs of other guys. Four pairs, five parameters on each rollover channel, like 25,26,27,28,29% APR stop for rollover and correspondingly 26,27,28,29,30% - takeaway - for profit taking and start.

here - in today's trading of MORE than 100 trades 1.59 profit factor - already GOOD, there from 1.6 - counts - normal.

1.59 is good

Files:
mjbf0xh.zip  13 kb

Roman Shiredchenko:

yes there - the philosophy is loaded. The market takes as much as it gives. Good - if it doesn't take it all... :-)

At maximum speed, there are 13 flips. And that's if it's not synchronous. Stops of some channels are overlapped by takeoffs of other channels. Four pairs, five parameters on each rollover channel, like 25,26,27,28,29% APR stop for a rollover and respectively 26,27,28,29,30% - takeaway - for entering the profit and start of the start.
And why so much effort? Algorithmically cool, but the target has slipped away.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
And why so much effort? Algorithmically cool, but the goal has eluded me.

effort - whatever. IMHO - philosophy - rules.

The goal - has not escaped or slipped away, if you pay attention, there's the beginning of a parabola there... :-)

Also - philosophy - without approximation.

parabola

What's the philosophy behind opening three poses at once?

And the coup de grâce on the 14th?

Актер:
And what is the philosophy behind opening three positions at once?

There's a philosophy there - in a 1% step and a 25-30% APR range - they take away, if there are 3 positions at once - it means they didn't overlap... i.e., one failed on profit and both overturned on stop.

there's a gap of 2 real points between the stop and the take in each.

the rollover channel is different for each of them.

The market opens 5 positions in one direction at once - it's a start - and then it goes as it goes.

Today there were two 0.96 in sell and one 1.92 in buy - for the same instrument - the rollover channels are different.

And all of them reached the profit at different times.

In my opinion, the main thing is not to enter the resonance at the same time. In such a case 10 reversals of maximum or even less may occur.

Актер:
And on 14 the flip is dead?

No - I'll be looking at it - I'll be hand-positioning the locs and refilling the dough... :-) I don't know - so far I haven't had any tests on such volumes by the number of overturned martins.

Roman Shiredchenko:

has not yet been tested on such volumes by the number of overturned martins.

Judging by the state the width of the channel is within 30-40 p. On good sideways more than 13 bounces could be quite possible. And if more than one pair, there it is, the unfulfilled flower of stone.

Актер:
1. Судя по стейту ширина канала в пределах 30-40 п.

2. On a good sidewall, more than 13 rebounds may well be possible. And if more than one pair, there it is, the unfulfilled flower of stone.

1. no - it is optimized automatically and I change it myself - now it is 24 - 32 pips differently on different pairs.

2. 2. Now the oil gets another push - and there it is - a parabola :-)

2) Now the oil price is about to go even higher - that's the parabola.

here's a move on the yen - over 1000 real pips.