learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 356

I'd given up on forexfoy with its stupid quotes and gaps between the candles...

moved the robot to alpari and the 5 minute chart...

made 10% in 24 hours

test continues ....

ah yes - testing on two currencies...

vvvv

Here I pressed the buttons before the robot had a signal

Here's where the robot triggered itself.

Here, where I pressed the buttons, the robot had already closed because of the signal change

and here it is still standing

And here it's closed...

WELL THAT'S A GOOD REASON WHY THEY CLOSED ///

P.S. if you're on big screens don't look at the fact that the robot is in the red - this is a work account for debugging ... the experimental one on the small screens ....

AND THEN OPENED UP AGAIN ///

FDS

elmucon:

AND THEN OPENED UP AGAIN ///

is there a post somewhere describing the approach - I'm halfway through the film....

Younga:

is there a post somewhere with a description of the approach (strategy) - I've watched half of the film....

I'll tell you again-- I don't mind--

I downloaded this somewhere on the internet -

For practical forex work:

if AUDUSD is rising and USDCAD and USDJPY are falling, then on the GBPUSD and EURUSD currency pairs at least you can't bet on "sell" and at most you should get ready to open a "buy" trade.

If AUDUSD and USDCAD stand still, and GBPUSD and EURUSD are growing, it means that this growth is short-lived and at the next growth peak you should close buy deals on GBPUSD and EURUSD, because this growth is not the beginning of a short-term trend, but a flute. And according to the rules of working on the flute at the peak of growth of GBPUSD and EURUSD (fractal up), we can open a deal in the opposite direction (Stop-loss is 5-7 points above this fractal up + confirmation that AUDUSD began to fall, and USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY will grow

the ideal situation for error-free opening of deals in GBPUSD and EURUSD and taking not less than 40-50 pips in each of the allied currency pairs during the trading session - breakdown of resistance (support) levels by all currency pairs, namely, AUDUSD to one side and USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY to the opposite side.

all currency pairs are moving from level to level of resistance or support. A breakout of a resistance level (a) triggers a move towards a resistance level (b). Failure to break through the resistance level (b) leads to a stop and pullback of the currency pair from the level (b) to the level (a).

the breakdown of at least two currency pairs following their first level and following their second level is an indication that GBPUSD and EURUSD will also break through their second levels and rush from their second level to their third resistance or support levels.

The movement of currency pairs on the forex market is not synchronous and simultaneous. One of the three following currency pairs starts the movement first: USDJPY, AUDUSD or USDCAD.

A trader has time to correctly open transactions on GBPUSD and EURUSD (in one direction) and on USDCHF (in the opposite direction), because USDJPY, AUDUSD and USDCAD pass 5 minutes or more BEFORE the start of your major working pairs - GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCHF.

like this ....

elmucon:

If AUDUSD is rising and USDCAD and USDJPY are falling, then GBPUSD and EURUSD should at least not be 'sell' and at most should be 'buy'.

Why? What is the basis for this conclusion?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Why? What is the basis of this inference?

Because there are cross couples...

Check out the movie herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975/page351#comment_5674944

A somersault (of course we could have got it at the peak ... but it's interesting to see how it works out)

aawwwws

the somersault goes well - could have been closed again but ... let him handle it ...

Abba

Well, the robot closed on the signal ...

Abba

yyyyf

AAB