learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 352

I think I'm on the wangoo again...

The Canadian surged upwards, the Japanese overslept but caught up with the Canadian, and the Euro Aussie and the New Zealander obediently bowed their heads to the Canadian's sprint

I predict that if the Aussie and the NZ pass their bags, the eurik will go down hard...

pair

Andrey Kisselyov:

Correlation is different for different timeframes, so it's not something you can work with, in my opinion it changes over time, as I said above you can trade anything, on any signal, as long as this signal gives enough accuracy of entry that you get a profit.

I hope I was able to show you in one day what correlation is and how it works, but for the timeframes - that's a separate issue ...

There are scripts to calculate the best correlation, the best pairs and the best timeframe but I don't need it if you are interested look it up in the code base ...

If you want to check correlation change - it's nonsense as all currencies are interconnected by cross pairs and the movement of one currency inevitably affects the movement of another ....

elmucon:

I hope I was able to show you on screenshots during the day what correlation is and how it works? And for timeframes - that's a separate story ...

There are scripts to calculate the best correlation, the best pairs and the best timeframe but I don't need it if you are interested search for it in the code base ...

I don't need it if you are interested in the code base ... and the correlation change - it's nonsense as all currencies are connected by cross pairs and when one currency moves it inevitably affects the movement of the other ....

Good afternoon, I remembered the name of your trade, it's guide trading and it has nothing to do with correlation, correlation is needed when trading in pair trading or similar on the divergence and convergence of instruments.

The guide-line trade is based on the fact that when any instrument starts going up or down, the other instrument starts moving in the same direction after it.
When you have it all tied up with 4 currency pairs, the signals you use to generalise and buy or sell under a common signal.

With respect.

P.S. in trading by leaps and bounds it is important to determine which instrument is the leader and which is the follower, in your case, you can compare all pairs with the USD and determine which leap is the best signal.

Andrey Kisselyov:

I remember the name of your trade, it is a guide trade and it has nothing to do with correlation, correlation is necessary when trading in pair trading or the like for divergence and convergence of instruments.

The Guide trade is based on the fact that when an instrument starts moving up or down, another instrument starts moving in the same direction after it.
It all depends on 4 currency pairs, the signals on which you are generalizing and either buy or sell.

With respect.

i will not argue with you about the name - i'm just saying (based on what i've read) it is a correlation which is at least of two types - forward and reverse - both are presented here for "logical leverage alignment".

hence the 4 currencies ...

or whatever you want to call it ... i note that i read this seven years ago and it worked then and it seems to be working now ...

although it's God's will...

Well, just like I told you, the eurik is down.

I'm guessing next hour the robot will sell

sell

Andrey Kisselyov:

P.S. In trading with a guide it is important to determine which instrument is the master and which is the slave. In your case you can compare all pairs with USD and determine which guide has the best signal.

Well today it was frankly evident that the Canadian was steaming, the Australian and the New Zealander confirmed and the victims were the Euro and the Japanese ... nothing complicated (i guess ... )

I don't know how to write mt5 and I'm too lazy to learn - I want to try multicurrency in the tester, but there's no such thing in 4 ... just forced to go back to textbooks ....

Can you adapt the code to 5 (the one you have) and I will finish the multicurrency already (I think I understand it) ? there is a compiler throwing out 100 errors ...

the robot did not sell - the australian and the new zealander did not reach

and judging by the canadian and japanese, the eurik's fall is over - a buy reversal is coming

I don't think the robot will buy soon ... I am itching to place orders ... I am hanging in there for the sake of the experiment ...

Bye

elmucon:

Well today it was frankly evident that the Canadian was steaming, the Australian and the New Zealander confirmed and the victims were the Euro and the Japanese ... nothing complicated (i guess ... )

I don't know how to write mt5 and I'm too lazy to learn - I want to try multicurrency in the tester, but there's no such thing in 4 ... just forced to go back to textbooks ....

can you adapt the code to 5 (the one I have) and I will finish the multicurrency ? there is a compiler throwing out 100 errors ...

You copy the mt4 code and paste it into mt5 owl and connect the library to translate the needed functions.
You may try it yourself, or you may order it from some freelancer who will do it for you.

Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:
You copy the mt4 code and paste it into mt5 owl and connect the library to translate the needed functions.
You may try it yourself. Or you may order it from some freelancer who will do it for you.

Sincerely.

No - I'm definitely not ordering ...

and I've already tried libraries - it sucks...

ok - I'll do it myself ...

Thanks for the offer: ))))

Maybe you can share your stochastic - it would be interesting to put it in my martin - I won't let anyone - I promise!

I will tell you for sure - does it work or not

If it does (even if you don't like it) I will warm up your robot ... (although you can do it yourself)

khorosh:

khorosh - transfer the owl to my 5 ... for old friendship ...