learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 346

The results of the next experiment I will post later (after the power bridge has been put into operation) and the robot has not traded since the beginning of this week, which led to the loss of the deposit (because the positions were not closed on Friday)... I will post the results of my next experiment later (after the power bridge goes online) ... Good Luck and Profit to all ...

elmucon:
I have not been able to trade with my robot since the beginning of this week, which led to the loss of the deposit (because the positions were not closed on Friday)... The results of the next experiment will be posted later (after the power bridge has been put into operation)... I will post the results of my next experiment later (after the power bridge goes online) ... Good Luck and Profit to all ...
Good luck to you too! Do not disappear.

Moved from martin to antimartin. Today I put this Expert Advisor on the real with a two-step gearbox, i.e. with a two-step lot))). When the market is flat we enter with the minimum lot, when it is trending we enter with the maximum lot.

7Konstantin7:

Hi Kostya. What did you find the grail for?)))

khorosh:
Hi Kostya. What have you found?)))
Hi) I made it myself, the teacher helped me in a couple of months, I continue to improve, see mt5 profile.

7Konstantin7:
Hi) yes i did it myself, the teacher helped, for a couple of months, i keep improving, see mt5 profile.
Anufriev is your teacher? Or are you Anufriev, then you're not really Kostya, but Anatoly. So, how do you know how to code already?

khorosh:
Is Anufriev your teacher? Or are you Anufriev, in which case you're not really Kostya, but Anatoly. So, how do you know how to code already?
It's a family we have, the author of the owl is signed Konstantin Anufriev, the account is not for myself made a few years ago, coding is not difficult, I know a little, this is my first owl.

7Konstantin7:
This is our family, the author of the owl is signed Konstantin Anufriev, the account is not for myself made a few years ago, coding is not difficult, I can do a little, this is my first owl.

Well, it depends on the complexity of the algorithms being solved. Some algorithms are so complex that not everyone can program them.

The Americans bought the S-300 air defence system from some country. They wanted to take the know-how from there. But they could not figure out the algorithms of missile control.

khorosh:

Moved from martin to antimartin. Today I put this Expert Advisor on the real with a two-step gearbox, i.e. with a two-step lot))). When the market is flat we enter with the minimum lot, when it is trending we enter with the maximum lot.

How do you catch the trend - is the moving average enough?