learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 341

khorosh:
Orders do not open right after the gap.
It's kind of late - the price has already gone

YOUNGA:
It's kind of late - the price has already gone
After the gap, the Expert Advisor makes a wrong entry. The gap misleads him).

khorosh:

Continued to upgrade my two-step anti-martingale. I slightly changed the lot manipulation algorithm and introduced gap protection.

Why don't you increase the lot after the take and go to the minimum after the stop? I always thought that the essence of anti-martin is in a series of "margin calls", and to trawl them to the limit, which would drive the account into "minus".

And here is another thought - maybe it is not so much necessary to change parameters of an Expert Advisor, as parameters of a traded symbol.

alexx_v:

Why don't you increase the lot after the take and go to the minimum after the stop? I always thought that the essence of the anti-martin is a series of "margin calls", and to trawl them as far as possible, so that it would drive the account into "minus".

And here is another thought - maybe it is not so much necessary to change parameters of an Expert Advisor, as parameters of a traded symbol.

The latest version has a minimum initial lot, maximum lot after take, minimum lot after stop. And how should I trawl the margin call and modify parameters of an instrument?

khorosh:
In the latest version, initial lot is minimal, after take is maximal, after stop is minimal. And how is it possible to trawl margin calls and modify symbols' parameters?

What is a margin call for a martin is a profit for an anti-martin, which is not limited to 100% of the deposit. You should trawl all the way to it.

And parameters. Since we can't change EURUSD parameters, for example, we surely can build a synthetic with necessary properties.

alexx_v:

What is a margin call for a martin is a profit for an anti-martin, which is not limited to 100% of the deposit. You should trawl all the way to it.

And parameters. Since we cannot change EURUSD parameters, for example, it is surely possible to build a synthetic with necessary properties.

Thank you. I understand what we are talking about.

khorosh:
Thank you. (chuckles) I see what you mean.

You're welcome. Not bad results from the councillors.

ZS: The chart of the first EA looks more like the antimartin's work than the second one.

Ilan with modified conditions for the first order.

Wow, it looks like you're still working :). I came here because of the comment on my video.

:)

khorosh:

Ilan with modified conditions for the first order.

Made an adaptive takeprofit.