learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 299

Roman.:
:-)

(I'm sorry, the EA is trading differently, did you change something again?)

Roman.:

roman, hello, is it possible to trade using your strategy further, because there is very little money left.... and my landlady beats me in the face with a wobble...

zoritch:

roman, hello, can i continue to trade using your strategy, i have very little money left.... and my landlady's beating me in the face with a wobble...

Where is the money?) what is the problem?

7Konstantin7:

Where's the money?) what's the problem?

I spent 650 roubles on beer... Using Roman's strategy I made 550 roubles...

how will I be reimbursed for my lost investment in the future, being, open-mouthed, listening to gurus...

OlegTs:

(has the Expert Advisor started to trade differently, has it changed something again?)

No. I just forgot to turn it on yesterday... I was testing the scalper I wrote on this account on the opening range (by the way, you can also test it) ... account - contest - demo... ... then we'll do a sampling... Everything is on... (check logic)...

zoritch:

roman, hello, is it possible to trade using your strategy further, because there is very little money left.... and my landlady beats me in the face with a wobble...

hello.
you can't yet, because we're doing real-time testing to see if it's profitable... on the basic logarithm of the video.

zoritch:

roman, hello, can i continue to trade using your strategy, i have very little money left.... and my mistress is beating me in the face with a vobla...

In the context of Roman's answer: train your forehead, or get the vobla out of the house.

tara:

In the context of Roman's answer: train your snout, or get the wobble out of the house.

Or tie up the landlady)

7Konstantin7:

Or tie up the mistress.)

Monsieur knows how to get kinky.)