learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 293

khorosh:
No, I built it from scratch, it's my own. I will only use the averaging principle. Takeprofit is not used. Closing on indicator's signal. Opening is out of the blue.

CONGRATULATIONS!

"Closing on an indicator signal" in profit?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I myself started to write such a tool on this vid.

I will test it on small volumes on the real market, as soon as I finish it, I will post it here.

Roman.:

CONGRATULATIONS!

"Closing on an indicator signal" in profit?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I myself started to write such a tool on this vid.

Because of the impossibility of testing such TS in the tester, I will test it on small volumes on the real market, and I will post it here as soon as I finish it.

1. Yes, of course.

2. i wish you success.

Do you already have the subtotals, may I post them here for general judgment?

Profitov:
Do you already have the interim results, may I post them here for general judgment?

Read all of the posts in two parts of the thread - there are interim results all around... :-)

IMHO, all courts, and even more so "general" courts are to be fucked up!

Roman.:

I have started to write such a tool myself on this vid.

I am going to test it on small volumes on the real account, and I will post it here as soon as I finish it.

It would be interesting to see the results of this strategy in the tester of MT5 on a long interval. I would not have risked it. I would not take the risk. On a short interval, of course, it may show good results.

I'll probably stop with the martins. I've done enough of them, I've done enough of them. I'll start slowly mastering MQL5 to be able to use multicurrency tester.

Roman.:

...all courts, and even more so "common" courts - fuck you up and down!

I agree, the highest courts of theorists have long ago rejected martingale, but it lives and thrives in spite of everything). But only for those who take it seriously and thoughtfully.

khorosh:

It would be interesting to see the results of this strategy in the MT5 tester over a long interval. Without that, you could get screwed on the real. I wouldn't take any chances. On a short interval it could certainly show good results.

I think I'll stop with the martins. I've had enough of them, I've had enough of them. I'm slowly mastering MQL5 to be able to use the multicurrency tester.

I agree. You have to watch...
I see. Good luck!

I haven't combined both Ilan and Avalanche in the same exp yet, although it probably shouldn't be done...

My Ilan and Avalanche are working separately...

There's also the thought at the moment of looking at tc on martin from maximum no-release... I was looking at it before - its profitability is too small... Now I will look at it again...

khorosh:

...I will start slowly mastering MQL5 to be able to use the multi-currency tester.

You can write in MQL4 style there, without OOP.

Roman.:

You can write µl4-style there, without OOP.
There's no problem with OOP. I used to program in Visual Basic, and there it was. I started my acquaintance with Forex (when I didn't know MQL yet), by taking quotes from MT to Excel and making dynamic candlestick charts, using Visual Basic for their analysis.

khorosh:

It would be interesting to see the results of this strategy in the MT5 tester over a long interval. Without that, you could get screwed on the real. I wouldn't take any chances. On a short interval it could certainly show good results.

I think I'll stop using martins. I've done enough of them. I will start slowly mastering MQL5 to be able to use multicurrency tester.

I watched the video, the system is an outright scam, but with how much confidence he talks))