learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 281

__CaHeK__:

So far this has been the case, but my case is very different, I have never seen anything like this before or anywhere else.

P.S. at least one advisor, whose creator was talking about 100% profitability in one day, moreover, having a fixed stop, not using "martin", working with only one order, and which, for absolutely any market reaction, had a ready solution with a probability of winning greater, or equal to 50%.

P.P.S. is checked elementary, you take any Expert Advisor, put a stop of 50 pips + spread, and watch a mad "growth" of the deposit.)))

Almost any Expert Advisor with about 5 parameters can be turned into a tester grail on a short optimization period with the help of optimization. However, in real life it will instantly fail.

khorosh:
Almost any Expert Advisor that has about 5 parameters can be turned into a tester grail on a short optimization period with the help of optimization. However, on the real account it will instantly sell out.

I thought I wrote that my future EA will not need any tuning or optimization, I just need to specify the amount you want to earn and that's it.

P.S. In my EA, there will be only 4 parameters, 2 - SL and TP for the algorithm, and 2 more parameters - the risk per trade and the desired amount of income, upon reaching which it can no longer trade.

If there is a SL and/or TP in the options, such an EA will also fail on the real, or it will go into a prolonged drawdown, no options.

philips:

If there is a SL and/or TP in options, such an EA will also fail on history or go into a prolonged drawdown, no options.

My algorithm shows crazy profits, nothing like that has ever happened before. I have posted charts in training mode above.

At the moment of training (4th week 87 hours) profit 387% of the initial deposit of 10 quid.

P.S. this profit for 87 hours of work, not for 4 weeks and 87 hours, if anyone does not understand.)))

__CaHeK__:

My algorithm is showing crazy profits, nothing like this has ever happened before, I posted the graphs in training mode above.

At the moment of training (4th week 87 hours) return 387% of initial deposit of 10 quid.

Sounds like an attempt to sell something:)

Open the real, lock it up, and show us "how it should be".

We all know how to fantasise and optimise.

And by the way, 387% in 4 weeks - it's ridiculous... my tweaks to the story, less than 300% a week does not give)))

ps: well, 87 hours is not much for a fitting... i.e. for a neural network:)

philips:

Sounds like an attempt to sell something.)

Open up the real world, lock it up, and show us how it should be done.

We all know how to fantasise and optimise.

And by the way, 387% in 4 weeks - it's ridiculous... my tweaks to the story, less than 300% a week do not give)))

ps: 87 hours isn't much of a fitting either... i.e. for a neural network:)

Yeah, apparently it's hard for people to read, and understanding what's written in general is a problem.

P.S. Show me at least one fitting to the story (with a fixed stop of 50 pips + spread), and that with a minimum lot without increasing, the depo would have increased by more than 300% in a week)).

__CaHeK__:

I thought I wrote that my future Expert Advisor will not need any tuning, and no optimization, you just need to specify the amount you want to earn and that's it.

P.S. And my Expert Advisor will have only 4 parameters, 2 - SL and TP for the algorithm, and another 2 parameters - the risk per trade and the desired amount of profit, after reaching which it can no longer trade.

Training is the same as optimisation.

khorosh:
Training is the same as optimisation.

In training I show the Expert Advisor how to trade without optimising anything, if a moose shines, it will be a moose, no tweaks, etc.

I thought I wrote that my future Expert Advisor will not need any customisation or optimisation, you just need to specify the amount you want to earn and that's it.

You just need to specify the amount you want to earn, and that's it.)

Type in the name Goldfish)) or Gold_fish 1.8)))

You just need to enter the amount) and you can go to sea)

I think I understand the algorithm of the GOLDEN FISH))))

(this is my golden hands report.))