learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 223

Sepulca:

It is a well known pagan truth. If you brag about something, everything will go wrong)))). Don't go to the shaman...)))) And Murphy's Laws have never been repealed)))

I got this info from a friend and in the evening the owl closed my orders at 300$, I looked in the log and in espert no comments, I thought the broker kuharit was replying:

21:33Danil Markov: no comment to the orders, closing request was sent from the client terminal, at closing the trading server necessarily indicate a comment if not closed manually, then perhaps installed an advisor or script that closed
I had to delete all the owls because I do not understand them, left only the Roma owl because it does not touch the orders I opened

http://clip2net.com/clip/m180994/thumb640/1376000954-clip-19kb.png

Roman.:

That's right! Don't crap on the branch.

If there's nothing to write, you don't have to write "ah"...

That's why we're fellow villagers! :-)

Codes, optimization of exp settings, reports, all of it should be posted... Codes, optimization of expo settings and optimization of expo codes, all of it together we need to put it out there for consideration and further selection of parameters and editing of expo codes, including the trade criteria variants by the "Selves" brotherhood!

As well as money, watches, bracelets and other valuables ...

For further, not insignificant, waste ....

"Kolyan"?! No, I haven't.

Tough

Yep) 35 trading days of experiment, but I'm not quite following the rules as I've only started with 200

H1

"Villagers, brothers!" What's up? Where are you? Stop being on holiday!!! Let's "REJECT" (WORK) FURTHER (it's fall - it's time, IMHO)!!!

Listen, I've been wanting to try and apply the sel method to my strategy for a while now, when they go negative.... There's a system like this. It gives out signals. They are not drawn. But sometimes, or rather very often the system starts to go against the trend. What happens with ilan. If the trend is prolonged, it actually kills the illano martin. This is the case when the entry is made stupidly without any signals. I still do not understand. I wonder if it is possible to attach ilan to this indicator to make it work when it goes against the trend.

Can anyone try to shove the indicator into their ilan or whatever you call it now. And ask him to work on the signals of this indicator?

nikelodeon:

1. Listen, I've been wanting to try and apply the sel method to my strategy for a while now, when they go into minus.... There's a system like this. It gives out signals. They don't draw. But sometimes, or rather very often the system starts to go against the trend. What happens with ilan. If the trend is prolonged it actually kills the illano martin. This is the case when the entry is made stupidly without any signals. I still do not understand. Whether it is possible to attach ilan to this indicator, so that it would withdraw when it goes against the trend.

2. If you have a good idea, you may try to put the indicator in your ilan or whatever you call it now. And ask him to work on the signals of this indicator?

1. "Ilano Martin- ALWAYS LUCKY !

2. Yes - maybe. I have automatic machines running from an osma indicator.

Rom, so I want to try ilan or martin to take out my strategy. I mean it works strictly on indicator signals, and when the situation is critical, it turns on its own mode. Tell me, can you put my indicator instead of Osma and see what will happen?

nikelodeon:

Rom, so I want to try ilan or martin to take out my strategy. I mean it works strictly on indicator signals, and when the situation is critical, it turns on its own mode. Tell me, may you set my indicator instead of Osma and see the results?

Yes, I can. But it is DoublePlus on Osma. I think it would be better to ask its developer...

It will be easier, IMHO, than for me, for your indication - to correct code...