learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 196

khorosh:
Thank you. Put this version on micro real today. Let it work with the weather and we'll see.

OK!

Guys! Fluttershy's hard on Eurobox... Anybody know when it's going to end?

In my Eurobucks channel, my Avalanche on the martin has already entered lot 26 on the next flips, while on the micro...

But nevertheless... :-) (for now...)

Now on another computer, so a screenshot this without expa and display the number of flips and everything else ...

Roman.:

Guys! Fluttershy's hard on Eurobox... Anybody know when it's going to end?

In my Eurobucks channel, my Avalanche on the martin has already entered lot 26 on the next flips, while on the micro...

But nevertheless... :-) (for now...)

Now on another computer, so a screenshot this without expa and display the number of flips and everything else ...

I think the fletching is for a long time. I disconnected my eurobucks trend adviser back in March. I haven't seen such a heavy flat for a couple of years.

Now it's time to catch up on the bacsoyen.

DYN:

I think the flatulence is for the long haul. I switched off my Eurobucks trend adviser back in March. I haven't seen a flat like that in a couple of years.

Now it's time to catch up on the bacsoyen.

Spence.

What about the bacsoyen? It's napping...

And here, it's about to hit 52 and fly off into space by Tuesday...

Roman.:

Spence.

What about the buckoena? She's napping for now...

And here, it's about to hit 52 and fly off into space by Tuesday...

Well, it's just that my trend watcher's hitting the bucksoyen pretty hard. - So the trap should be hitting without too much slack.

DYN:
Well, it's just that my trend watcher's been hitting the bucksoyen pretty hard. - so it should be able to hit without too much slippage.

So YES! I agree.

It's just that with my Avalanche, I haven't picked up the parameters yet... so, without the yen... I'm charging it...

Roman.:

That's right! I agree.

It's just that with my Lavina, I haven't picked up the parameters yet... so, without the yen... I'm charging her...

Yes, avalanche is a delicate and dangerous thing to set up. I started it once and gave up, because of too big drawdowns in equity tests, and I immediately reject strategies with the annual recovery factor less than 10.

DYN:
Yes, Avalanche is a delicate and dangerous thing to set up. I started dealing with it once and gave up, because of too large drawdowns in equity tests, and I immediately reject strategies with recovery factor less than 10.

:-)

Look here. Kim I.V. sweeps less than 30 ...

"№ 3. I choose a set of parameters according to Maximum Recovery Factor = Net Profit / Maximum Drawdown. If there is no set of parameters with FS > 30, the Expert Advisor is discarded."

Roman.:

:-)

Look here. Kim I.V. sweeps less than 30 ...

"№ 3. I choose a set of parameters according to Maximum Recovery Factor = Net Profit / Maximum Drawdown. If there is no set of parameters with FS > 30, the Expert Advisor is discarded."

Well done Kim. Although, there it was about the historical FS of optimised EAs.

Mine, unfortunately, do not lend themselves to tester optimization((

Very correct action.

4. I check the selected parameter set for stability by making small changes of all parameters one by one

By the way, the parameters of avalanches and ilano martins are extremely unstable and it's extremely difficult to make something usable based on them.

Although, as khorosh said above "If you hammer long into one point, you can penetrate any wall).

DYN:
Well, it's just that my trendsetter on bucksoyen is beating the hell out of me. - So it should be able to hit without much slippage.

where does it shoot ? in the sales ... ? ...:-))) You think it is going down ?... :-)))