learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 192

KimIV:

A netminder on limiters... from early 2012 to today... no wholes

was the trend indicator present?

YOUNGA:

was the trend indicator present?

No... just a dumb pending order... So I'm thinking something should be put in place to trigger the start of the series.

KimIV:

No... just a dumb pending trade... That's what I'm thinking, I'd have to bolt on something that initiates a series.

Do you have the code?

If not, please describe it in more detail... The corridor, the tools you recommend, the option of MM - averaging or flips, etc., whatever you think is necessary.

Thank you.

Roman.:

Do you have the code?

If not, please describe it in more detail... The corridor, the tools you recommend, the option of MM - averaging or flips, etc., whatever you deem necessary.

I will not post the code.

No, I will not post the code. It's commercial... But the gist - no problem...

1. The Expert Advisor immediately sets two Limiters above and below the market at a specified distance without any signals. If the price moves away from one of them, approaching the second one, then the first one will follow the price with the set step.
2. The triggering of the order (position opening) causes the installation of a similar order with the changed lot size at the given distance from the price. Only the first pair of orders is followed by the price. All the rest with modified lots stand on the places of their installation.
3. Closing of positions and deleting of orders by total profit.
4. The formula of order placing step calculation: Next Step = Step.Prev*Step.K+Step.Add.
5. Formula for calculation of lot: Next lot = Lot.Prev*Lot.K+Lot.Add, where
Prev - the previous value,
K - multiplier
Add - summand
6. For buy/sell all parameters are set separately. I will only give the values for buy, because in my tests for sell the values are the same

Lot.Begin=0.01
Lot.K=2.0
Lot.Add=0.0
Step.Begin=30
Step.Trail=5
Step.Next=30
Step.K=1.0
Step.Add=0
Max=8 - maximum number of orders
Profit=70.00 USD

KimIV:
No, I'm not posting the code. It's commercial... But the gist - no problem...

1. The Expert Advisor immediately sets two Limiters above and below the market at a given distance, without any signals. If the price moves away from one of them, approaching the second one, then the first one will follow the price with the set step.
2. The triggering of the order (position opening) causes the installation of a similar order with the changed lot size at the given distance from the price. Only the first pair of orders is followed by the price. All the rest with modified lots stand on the places of their installation.
3. Closing of positions and deleting of orders by total profit.
4. The formula of order placing step calculation: Next Step = Step.Prev*Step.K+Step.Add.
5. Formula for calculation of lot: Next lot = Lot.Prev*Lot.K+Lot.Add, where
Prev - the previous value,
K - multiplier
Add - summand
6. For buy/sell all parameters are set separately. I will only give the values for buy, because in my tests for sell the values are the same

Lot.Begin=0.01
Lot.K=2.0
Lot.Add=0.0
Step.Begin=30
Step.Trail=5
Step.Next=30
Step.K=1.0
Step.Add=0
Max=8 - maximum number of orders
Profit=70.00 USD

If possible, on what currency pair were the test results obtained? It would be interesting to know how this EA behaves on a longer history. I made something similar once, I am trying to find it now. I was not satisfied with my variant because it did not have long enough period of stable operation.

KimIV:

No... stupid putting out the pending orders... So I'm thinking that something should be put in place to trigger the start of the series.

2. If an order triggers (a position appears), we can set a similar order with a changed lot at a given distance from the price - increased by 2 times? Or Lot = Lot.Prev*Lot.K+Lot.Add

khorosh:

If possible, on which currency pair are the test results? And it would be interesting to know how the Expert Advisor behaves on a longer history. I made something similar once, and now I'm trying to find it. I was not satisfied with my version due to insufficiently long period of stable operation.

1. The one on the previous page is USDCHF. It's still not bad on eu with the same parameters (drawdown is bigger, but so is the profit).
  2. On a long history it loses. No miracles here...

The situation after THOSE MOVES of the markets for today. The owls are in the branch.

Very soon it is time to optimise the values of the external expo variables for the next trading period.

Martino-Islans rule!

Roman.:

Martino-Islans rule!

Why don't you open a PAMM?