learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 154

7Konstantin7:

It's reality I know) it's not the first time :D

I've been looking for almost 5 years and always seemed to find it too) nevertheless good luck to us all)

It's already starting to turn towards me. Test result on my raw owl has already been approved by one of the forum experts and he says it's a good thing.

Yesterday I spent all night programming - the owl is 30% ready, but the code is buggy because I am not a pro and there is a lot of work ahead *) Good luck to us!

Even if the profit is not great on such volumes, but it's a fact! The TS is working!

Three spread trades during the day, the third:

Roman.:

Even if the profit is not great on such volumes, but it's a fact! The TS is working!

Three spread trades during the day, the third:

Where can I get an indicator?

7Konstantin7:

I've been looking for almost 5 years and always seemed to find it too) nevertheless good luck to us all)

Five years is a long time. And mind you, Kostya, no one has taken responsibility for it. But, they have it in the future.

elmucon:

Where can I get an indicator?

Here.

See trailer.

Hit the same parameters as in the pictures in the "Spread Trading" branch of the link above.

Files:

Roman.:

Here.

See trailer.

Hit the same parameters as in the pictures in the branch on the link above.

Thank you!

The fourth trade is in profit! Due to excessive loading of the startup deposit by my standards :-) it would have been dangerous for its size to make a deposit... So I entered the sell spread when the spread line was over the upper limit of the channel and exited when it crossed the middle of the channel.

Eurobucks - the euro pound was especially good today!

I am a little too open today with GRAULS and TS... :-)

Good!

Thanks again and as a token of appreciation I give you a script to calculate the correlation of currency pairs from the "market overview" window - dug up in the codebase

Files:

elmucon:

Thanks again and as a token of appreciation I give you a script to calculate the correlation of currency pairs from the "market watch" window - I dug it out of the codebase

Thank you. I'll have a look...