learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 144

Roman.:

No. These are rubles. In a month. Only medium term. No short term on M15-M30.

On trades with a 20% margin per year - already, according to Gerchik - more than GUD! Like, rejoice, you have beaten the market! :-) at the bank's 10% maximum.

And you're like, "A morning a month!" :-) That's exactly what you're not serious about! With 1 000 000 roubles a year 30-50% will be 333-500 000 roubles, IMHO, not a bad addition to the stipend... :-)

"If you get more than 25.000 cents depo per month, you may do it, but I think this is not realistic. You start a PAMM with 10 000 RUR on the Alps, you show a good yield curve with minimum drawdowns, investors will come running in half a year and you'll have to fuck off to answer their questions ... :-)

Start trading pure eurobucks - euro pound spreads on M15 and silver-gold on M30...

There's more! When the investor comes - hook them up to the WORK - ILANO - MARTINS!!! :-)

Look at the dynamics of the account of Ivan Petrov:

Started in April with 300 quid, and already since November - INVESTOR - POPER! :-)

There is some truth :-) but still such drawdowns and so on, trading is not aiz) more like dreams, like trading

7Konstantin7:

All combing my grail :)

started the modification yesterday :) in 10 days for real

A familiar 'state of mind'.

I think a lot of people here have gone through this, more than once.

7Konstantin7:

All combing my grail :)

started the modification yesterday :) in 10 days for real

Kostya, what are you, a loser? You wrote "Forex is evil" a week or two ago.

moskitman:

Of course it's evil) nevertheless I'm not giving up yet :) almost 5 years of struggle, in summer I only have rest, otherwise I'm at my computer :D

By the way :D I'll be 25 tomorrow

7Konstantin7:
There is some truth in it :-) but still such drawdowns and so on, trading is not aiz) more like dreams, like trading

What kind of dream drawdown? :-)

The drawdowns are minimal, the trading is conservative. Read the threads on the links and especially look at the "Quasi-arbitrage trading" on Leonid's contest accounts at the last link...

All is good for "serious" investors - these accounts are not for kamikaze, i.e. here the yield is up to 50-100% with minimal, well, let them be moderate drawdowns!

Kostyan, it's time to reach a normal level of profitability and not to rack your brains about 100% a month! :-) If so, you'd better take your dough to MMM2012, they promise 55% a month for a quarter.

I myself have a quarter ending there on 15.12.2012... :-)

Roman.:

Okay, maybe I'm being a bit forward :-) everyone has his own views)

Mmmm 2012 not that, for me it is more important to find a profitable method, so it's better to bank on the real)

i'm at least close) such pictures that i draw on the demo :D very few people can draw, i'll keep trying :D

moskitman:
Kostya, what are you, a loser? You wrote "Forex is evil" a week or two ago.
And you, Andrew, what do you think about it? Is Forex evil?

7Konstantin7:

Of course it's evil) nevertheless I'm not giving up yet :) almost 5 years of struggle, in summer I only have rest, otherwise I'm at my computer :D

By the way :D I'll be 25 tomorrow

It's not so bad. I am not on the forex market yet. I haven't lost any demo or real accounts because I haven't opened any)

kakin:
Not bad. I'm not on the forex market yet. I haven't lost any demo or real accounts because I haven't opened any)
When will you start?) maybe do not? If I had known that it would last for so many years and it's still not clear what will happen I wouldn't have even started.