learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 143

kakin:
Or maybe it would be better to try to pull movements with a very small stop and a large profit - like Paukas? And set the exponent very sluggish - you can tolerate 20 losses in a row - but then pull so that all the losses will be covered...

So what's the problem?

Codify, post it here, we'll have a look... :-)

Roman.:

So what's the problem?

Codify, post it here, we'll have a look... :-)

By the way... I'll try... I'll try to get a move on the osma. I'll do it now.)

kakin:
By the way... I'll try... I'm going to try and get a move on Osme. I'll be right there.)

Podolben. I just poured it on . And got drained on the spread. I have not seen any significant improvement in the profit/stop game or the settings.

And if you remove the stops, you get a Yusuf-like shape.

I will not make money on such a simple game.

I think it's a good idea to take an idea and improve it, develop it to the end and for a long time, then maybe something will come out.

Roman.:

Well-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-.... HZ, HZ! Read and study (trade) ALL the information from the branches on the links!

Here's my pure spread trading from the demo. Very soon - the same will be on the real. Testing out the trading algorithm.

All studied) made nice pictures of the demo.

I will not sleep a wink) I will die in front of the computer)

Well Roman) is for what period of time ... real will be in dollars ...) thousands of 10,000 aha ...) no it will be cents ... big drawdown for dollars, the profits do not justify the risks, much less the cents :)

If you get 25.000 cents or more in a month, you may do it, but I don't think it's realistic

7Konstantin7:

All studied) made beautiful pictures of the demo

You won't get a good night's sleep, you'll die in front of the computer.)

Well Roman) that's for how long... real will be in dollars ...) thousands of 10,000 aha ...) no it will be cents ... big drawdown for dollars, the profits do not justify the risks, much less the cents :)

If I get 25.000 cents or more in a month, then it's possible, but I don't think it's realistic

No. These are rubles. In a month. Only medium term. No short term on M15-M30.

In trading at 20% margin per year - already, according to Gerchik - more than GUD! Like, rejoice, you have beaten the market! :-) at the bank's 10% maximum.

And you - "treble a month!" :-) That's just it, it's not serious! With 1 000 000 roubles a year 30-50% will be 333-500 000 roubles, IMHO, not a bad addition to the scholarship ... :-)

"If you get more than 25.000 cents depo per month, you may do it, but I think this is not realistic. You start a PAMM with 10 000 RUR on the Alps, you show a good yield curve with minimum drawdowns, investors will come running in half a year and you'll have to fuck off to answer their questions ... :-)

Start trading pure eurobucks - euro pound spreads on M15 and silver-gold on M30...

There's more! When the investor comes - hook them up to the WORK - ILANO - MARTINS!!! :-)

Look at the dynamics of the account of Ivan Petrov:

Started in April with 300 quid, and already since November - INVESTOR - POPER! :-)

Roman.:
2) You've mastered all the wisdom of mcl4 and found the Grail? If so, do you want to share it with the "villagers" in this thread?

You're a good guy, Roma. I respect you, I like you a lot, I'm sure you'll do great things.

===

Of course, I haven't mastered all the wisdom of mcl4, and I don't intend to. It's not about the wisdom, it's about something else. Happiness is in understanding what is happening and why it is happening. But many do not want to understand it. What are they counting on, another handbag? It will not work, unfortunately. If people cannot understand what is cheap and what is expensive, then how can they trade at all? But, alas, many people do not even think about it, their minds are blurred, they are dreaming.

You just have to wake up, that's the secret.

===

What do you mean, share in this forum? Are there only friends here? But, my friends don't attack me, they don't give me shit and tell me to leave. No, they are not. The enemy does not sleep! He plans intrigues. The enemy reads every letter, every punctuation mark, reads between the lines, compares synonyms, etc., etc. He's looking through the glasses, into every paragraph I've written. Why would I give the enemy my weapon? Unwitting E.B.N.-ism is not my style.

But, I will, I will give context. I promise, honestly.
Roma, we have foreigners on our side! And Renat Metakvotovich. We're not giving up.

With multi-dimensional respect, D.A.

DmitriyN:

But I will, I'll give you context. I promise, honestly.
Roma, we've got foreign countries on our side! And Renat Metakvotovich. We won't give up.

With Renat Metakvotovich, we're a force!))

Cheap - is it cheaper than buying a basic, so there will be someone to squeeze in later?

DmitriyN:

Roma, we have a foreign country on our side! And Renat Metakvotovich. We're not giving up.

HOORAY!

Likewise.

All combing my grail :)

started the modification yesterday :) in 10 days for real