learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 23

BeerGod:
The advisor closes orders automatically, especially if the VPS has no problems at all, you can add SMS notifications if you want, or close from the mobile terminal, whichever you prefer
So I know that automatically)) "All but a couple of deals are closed manually by me:" - what's the point of using your hands?)

Well, real though it's a mini, but not cent, I might as well have closed my hands on the first day out of harm's way ...

BeerGod:
Well, real though it's a mini, but not cent, I might as well have closed my hands on the first day out of harm's way ...
I agree - it's scary).

There is a hypothetical situation - a martin has sagged. What to do, what are the solutions to this situation? Or is it even possible to make money on it somehow?
What are the options? Even the craziest.

DmitriyN:

There is a hypothetical situation - a martin has sagged. What to do, what are the solutions to this situation? Or is it even possible to make money on it somehow?
What are the options? Even the craziest.

Read the "Avalanche" thread from the beginning - it's all there + another thread googling: How to intelligently handle locs site:mql4.com.

BeerGod:
The advisor closes orders automatically, especially if the VPS has no problems at all, you can add SMS notifications if you want, or close from the mobile terminal, whichever you prefer

Where are the owls? :-)

Roman.:

Where are the owls? :-)
There :) https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10773

Oh, boy! Let me see, let me see... :-)

marker:
I think this experiment is not quite clean)) And if I go on holiday for a week, will you also use your hands?)

You can turn it off while on holiday.

OK, I won't interfere any more. Let's see what happens today. So far, one trade closed at + and one opened at +. Tsk, don't jinx it. I do not interfere today. ))

Yes, I have closed deals not because I was afraid but because MM "does not see" long losses. So, I reinsured.

Roman.:
Googling another branch: how to expertly deal with losing lots site:mql4.com.

Sometimes I think I'm dreaming...

To DmitriyN: If you are not already addicted to locks, then don't try, leave them for those who are beyond the grave. There are no Loks, consider an aggregate position, not a set of orders.