learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 17

Hmm, the market seems to be allogical too. I'm amusing myself with parabolic here - purely by accident, the results have appeared more or less, but logically it would be difficult to come to such an application.

don't share it out loud :-)

And I will share, as long as the kotbase is added, will post here will be glad to discuss, I should say right away that no tester tricks not applied, I am interested in the real.

With the basic settings like this:

Oh, big brother's here. :) Everything is under control - so is the language. No one was going to talk about nuance. And general words don't make much sense. :)

Hm, the advisor looked at it. It's mostly draining... I'll dig into it later.

I wonder why my tester doesn't have any plums (H1 EUR-USD) ? now put it on demo, a couple of weeks will show.

Maybe a story about holes? There are plenty of misalignment errors. I can throw it in the demo on Alps as well. Deposit 1000?

Lot recalculates from the deposit, start from 100, I started to get mismatch errors as the market opened, I don't know what it's about, before the market opened there were zero errors, but the result was the same, I was testing on forex4yu...

Test was in progress with no mismatch errors, fixed lot, then added MM and renamed EA.

BeerGod:

And I will share, as long as the kotbase is added, I will post here will be glad to discuss, I should say right away that no tester tricks are not applied, I am interested in the real.

With the basic settings like this:

Alpari, five digits, NDD account, real, test from 01.01.2012 till today, quotes are not loaded, so the quality is 84%.