learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 13

DmitriyN:
And give an example (picture) of a concrete example or link, if available.
The Avalanche branch is under consideration.

Roman100:

... The plan is to go to the real one in half a year.

So in half a year you'll be out of your first deposit.)

khorosh:
So in half a year you will lose your first deposit).

Half a year is the best-case scenario. How can you be sure that I will?

Do all normal people lose their first deposit?

And I'm NOT normal, and I'm going to play on non-normal distributions of non-random variables. ;)

DmitriyN:
If you have an example (picture), give it as a concrete example or link, if you have one.

I agree with the opinion: "You are confusing the terminology. There is no two-way averaging at once. If the movement corresponds to the order type, i.e. in a profitable direction, and we set additional orders of the same type in this direction, then these orders are called fill orders. If price moves in a losing direction for the order, and we set additional orders of the same type in that direction (increasing the loss), then these orders are called averaging orders."

Adding is, as for the Avalanche-Martin TP - i.e. adding volume to positions while waiting for the price to break the range (channel) in the direction of the add-on order. Avalanche is a trend TS.

Averaging - is, as far as Ilan is concerned, averaging the entry price of the next positions relative to the initial one (without flips) against the main movement in expectation of a possible price pullback in the direction of this next averaging order.

Example: Another BuyStop in an avalanche is an add-on to the previous positions in expectation of a channel break in the direction of the main trend (it does not matter on what TF and on what scale), BuyLimit is another averaging order from the loss area for Ilan, when the price moves against the initial order, expecting its rollback from the main movement.

For a sell order, it's similar.

I searched on Google "Mediating orders" but did not find any clear explanations.

Roman100:

Half a year is at best. What makes you so sure I'm gonna lose?

Do all normal people lose their first deposit?

And I'm NOT normal, and I'm going to play on non-normal distributions of non-random variables. ;)

Of the three famous traders, one started trading at a profit after 3 years, the second after 5, and the third after 8 years. If you succeed in six months, you will be super famous).

Roman100:

5% is not 0.

Not trading yet. About four months ago I became seriously interested in it. Studied MQL, then started researching. I'm planning to start real trading in half a year.

I have to thoroughly master trading mathematics, finish writing my AFC, learn C, etc.

You cannot "randomly" enter the real market taking quotes as randomly generated value, or relying only on the fact of a pullback in the price movement.

As for the futures, it may be a long road ahead of you.) I've been studying for 4 years, I have had mega profits, everyone has lost, even if it's been 2 or 5 years.

you have a lot of ideas-plans, passing them over the years you will get more and more stuck.

Of course, maybe you can get under the statistics 5 percent of the world, but really think-it is not real) is a micro chance, but life will fly by fast, the exchange market eats all my free time, I'm like every day at the computer all 4 years, for example this winter I went out of the house 10-20 times, that's the trouble

for sure it is hard to realize it now and you will not listen to anybody - I remember I was all fire at the beginning :D But as time goes by you will see :)

Can you tell me if anyone is using Ilan doubleminus_1? I have recently had a problem, mostly in the evening the EA stops opening orders either in one or the other direction (I don't think it happened during the day), but after a few hours everything is back to normal. The EA is standing on one chart. Maybe someone has had such a problem? I have not put any time limit on it.

DmitriyN:
And give an example (picture) of a concrete example or link, if available.

like this:

or like this.

And Dimitri... don't listen to any of the Avalanche and Ilanschiks.

I, as an apologist and creator of the current trend in forex trading - in my time showed - How this way you can earn tens of thousands of dollars in a few months ...

But - although my followers have seen my statements and tried to copy the system - creating Ilana and the like - But ... they missed an important but unnoticed nuance...

which I won't mention :-) as I did back then :-) - without which they run a great risk of losing their money :-)

---

so - Dimitri - it's better for you to stay out of that topic for now... without the second part of the martingale strategy it's a very high risk method....

Roman.:

Let's look at averaging in mathematical terms:

Cs=(Cena[i]*Lot[i] +(-) Cena[i+1]*Lot[i+1] -(-) Cena[i+2]*Lot[i+2] . .. +(-) ... Cena[i+N]*Lot[i+N]) / Sum of lots ;

, where:

Cs - average relative price;
Cena[i] - price of i-th buy/sell;
i - buy/sell number;
N - number of buy/sell orders in the order basket;

The aim of averaging is to ensure that, for example, when buying, the price Cs ends up being higher than the price Cena[i] by a certain amount, taking into consideration the position opening costs.

At that, the Cena[i+N]*Lot[i+N] expression can have both positive and negative signs. These signs are created either by directing orders or by inverse operations - reducing lots,
, i.e. closing parts of orders.

Decompose all the actions in different systems into mathematical formulas and you will see that it is all one and the same Lenca, just in different skirts. Averaging, ilan, buran, iran, uranium, silan, octan, fortran ... - it's the same principle, just
with different sauces.