learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 12

you need a serious idea, but it is impossible to come up with one, as we have tried everything, not only the villagers, but also thousands of other people on websites and forums, and years of time.

but there is no result.

DmitriyN:

Well, you can haggle with a shovel and seem to have something in your pocket), but in the end it's not us who get a piece of the pie anyway)

DmitriyN:

I'm shocked. Looked at the visualisation - a horror film.

I don't want to swear, but it's hard to get far with this kind of averaging - lots of extra losing orders.
The rules of averaging are broken - the entries are terrible - you have to take money from someone. From whom can they be taken, for example - at extrema?

Besides, it seems that the Expert Advisor does not take into account the market strength for averaging at all, which leads to losses.
But, if my opinion is of interest - always at your service.

I do not want to praise Ilan - it is certainly not a grail, but still it is not very reasonable to draw any conclusions after having checked Ilan's work with some random parameters. As for opening orders at extrema: - you can avoid it if you know that the current price value is an extremum. Can you detect it? Then share how to do it with the public). There is no point in criticizing this Expert Advisor for inaccurate entries. The principle of its operation is such that it does not need this precision. If the parameters of the Expert Advisor and the deposit are chosen correctly, the Expert Advisor will work quite stably. Testing of Ilan with OSMA on demo conducted by Roman has shown that with correct parameters the Expert Advisor can work profitably for a long time.

DmitriyN:
The first thing to do is to be aware of the process
I fully support you. Searching.

khorosh:

Yuri, once again, I'm only talking about the averaging that I've seen in person. That is why I gave my first impression. You and I understand that practically all systems that work are actually averaging. Call it what you want - martingale, averaging, ilan, iran, buran, uranium ..... Everything is based on averaging. Sometimes it's heavily washed out with all sorts of technical-mathematical tambourines, but it's still averaging.

And, as for everything else - Roman's work, yours, I cannot and have no right to criticize them, as I have not seen their results. So, do not be offended.

Concerning the extremes, I can say one thing. The only way to stay out of them is to wait for the situation to develop, to wait for a pullback, no matter how strange it may seem for averaging.

DmitriyN:

Yuri, once again, I'm only talking about the averaging that I've seen in person. That is why I gave my first impression. You and I understand that practically all systems that work are actually averaging. Call it what you like - martingale, averaging, ilan, iran, buran, uranium ..... Everything is based on averaging. Sometimes it's heavily washed out with all sorts of technical-mathematical tambourines, but it's still averaging.

And, as for everything else - Roman's work, yours, I cannot and have no right to criticize them, as I have not seen their results. So, do not be offended.

As for the extremes, I can say one thing. The only way to stay out of them is to wait for the situation to develop, to wait for a pullback, no matter how strange it may seem for averaging.

Do you also consider reversal martin to be averaging?

7Konstantin7:

Well, you can haggle with a shovel and seem to have something in your pocket), but in the end it's not us who get a piece of the pie anyway)

Why so much pessimism? With such a disposition there is nothing for sure.

Roman100:

Why so much pessimism? With that kind of attitude you are sure to get nothing.
How many years have you been trading?) There are only 5 percent of successful traders in the world, so think about it :)

khorosh:
Do you also classify a reversal martin as an averaging exercise?
And give an example (picture) of a specific one or a link, if available.

7Konstantin7:
How many years have you been trading?) There's only 5 percent of successful traders in the world, so think about it :)

5% is not 0.

Not trading yet. About four months ago I got seriously into it. Studied MQL, then started researching. I'm planning to start real trading in half a year.

I have to thoroughly master trading mathematics, finish writing my AFC, learn C, etc.

You cannot "randomly" trade on the real account, taking quotes as random generated value, or relying only on the fact of a pullback in the price movement.