learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 4

No, there's nothing wrong with the Initial Lot, I've already checked it all... )

Question with the Multiplication please clarify it, I stopped the EA and do not use it now.

Answer my question.

Now at displaying of the Order 1 at 100 points of change of an exchange happens 100 cents that is 1 dollar. In this place all is normal The account FIFTY and cent please consider

On the cent account the Rate 1,0 is not 100 000 dollars and 1000 dollars, taking into account the leverage of 100 times the rate of 10 quid it is (I have 100 dollars) 10% of the account

Velius:...

Which parameter needs to be changed to multiply by 2?

As I understand it:

extern double EXP = 1.1; // Multiplication factor for averaging

But what should it contain? It is not quite clear whether we should multiply it by 10?

Or this one?

extern int DigitsLot = 2; // lot size

Or this one?

Yes this one: put it equal to 2.

Open ME press F1 on this math-function and read carefully the order of multiplication of averaging lots:

MathPow

Which one is it?

extern double EXP = 1.1; // Multiplication factor for averaging

This one? Why should it be multiplied in such a strange way? It looks disproportionate... Or I don't get it.

Here it is, the MM fi gure in the owl:

press F1 on the pink highlighted f-ions and study the algorithm for averaging orders:

double getBuyLot()
{
 double tLots;
 switch (MMType)
       {
        case 0: tLots = OpenLot; break;
        case 1: tLots = NormalizeDouble(OpenLot*MathPow(EXP,CountBuy()),DigitsLot); break;
       }
 return(tLots);
}

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
double getSellLot()
{
 double tLots;
 switch (MMType)
       {
        case 0: tLots = OpenLot; break;
        case 1: tLots = NormalizeDouble(OpenLot*MathPow(EXP,CountSell()),DigitsLot); break;
       }
 return(tLots);

Velius:... I don't get it.
Yes.

I don't understand how EAs work.)

So, if I change

extern double EXP = 1.1; // multiplication coefficient when averaging from 1.1 to 2.0

If I change my lot size in 1, for overlapping it will set 2 instead of 1.1, e.g.? Just to be clear)

I'm going to put it up and lose my account.)

Velius:

I don't understand how EAs work.)

So, if I change

extern double EXP = 1.1; // multiplication coefficient when averaging from 1.1 to 2.0

If I change my lot size in 1, for overlapping it will set 2 instead of 1.1, e.g.? Just to be clear)

Yes.

Thanks, mate. I'll give it a go.