Help me write an EA, thanks in advance - page 21

edikjefimov:
Question for you:
- on a long period of history, what is the probability that a trade cycle [martingale averaging] with TP=50p and SL=70p will reach the 11th order?

Optimisation is over, nothing came out. In the optimization area (22.05-25.05) the profit is 100%, outside it - plum. I will try to do two months of optimisation, in two days it promises to finish on all ticks...

evillive:

Optimisation is over, nothing came out. In the optimization area (22.05-25.05) the profit is 100%, outside it - plum. I will try to do two months of optimisation, in two days it promises to finish on all ticks...

Good advice.
If outside the optimization period the results are very different from the optimization area, change the horse. This one is trained.

granit77:
Good advice.
If outside the optimisation period the results are very different from the optimisation plot, change the horse. This one is trained.

Yes, I know it's tame, I didn't intend to use this owl in that form, only as a script, to run it at the moment I need it.

DmitriyN:
Question for you:
- on a long period of history, what is the probability that a trade cycle [martingale averaging] with TP=50p and SL=70p will reach the 11th order?

I see, edikjefimov, you are having difficulty answering my question. I suggest to divide it into 3 parts.
Part 1: What are the probabilities of TP and SL triggering at TP=50p and SL=70p?

DmitriyN:

I see, edikjefimov, that you are having difficulty answering my question. I suggest splitting it into 3 parts.
Part 1: what are the probabilities of TP and SL triggering at TP=50 and SL=70?

When I look at the chart, I don't think I've noticed yet, I've already written that I work with the strategy on the real account and I've used it on the demo for checking earlier, I opened a few orders and if I have to make the fifth one, I close it without losing.)

edikjefimov:
_ if I had to make a fifth order, I would close at no loss _
That's not an option. With 5 orders, the drawdown is already significant. You may not have been able to close at breakeven.

DmitriyN:
This is not the answer. With 5 orders, the drawdown is already significant. You may not have been able to close at breakeven.

If you want to close at breakeven only 10 pips up or down, you don't have to do it any more, try it on demo, you can close at breakeven manually dozens of times, or just shift stops and profits by 15 pips and you will be in profit.

edikjefimov:

It only takes 10 pips up or down to close the loss, but you don't have to do it. Try opening the demo, you can close the loss loss manually dozens of times, or just move the stops and profits by 15 pips and you will be in profit

You may go down 15 pips from the red line and keep your stops there as well.

I'll put the blue lines on the screen again, it's a breakeven zone