Help me write an EA, thanks in advance - page 16

evillive:

Maybe you should not multiply the starting lot by two to the power of X, but find out the lot of the triggered pending order and double it? The code would probably be smaller.

I think there are usually no more than 4-5 steps.

I don't quite get it!!!

Lucas_SPb:
))) It's strange - on the demo he could not open a deal now - the zigzag would not give!!!

i put it on m1 so i could see it working quicker) but it didn't put a pause immediately this is not what i was talking about

evillive:

Maybe you should not multiply the starting lot by two to the power of X, but find out the lot of the triggered pending order and double it? The code would probably be smaller.

I think there are usually no more than 4 or 5 steps.

Hm, for effect I will try to combine both, but the drawdown will be catastrophic I think...

Especially since the tester runs at least 15 times

it turns out to be a one-way trade and they want to go on with a fixed lot)) you have made it very complicated and not what I asked for (((((((((

the purpose of the trade was to let go of the price, not to chase the price, this has not yet been done by the nicks

????Why one-way?

Yeah, well, this zigzag should be like Edik suggested in the beginning, to open the initial order without anything...

edikjefimov:
It gets a one way trade and they want to go on with a fixed lot)) you made it very complicated and not what I asked for (((((((((

Don't jump to conclusions, what you asked for is ready but still green.

We are currently trying to reduce the drawdown, so far not effective, but if it works, it will be even better than you asked.

Lucas_SPb:
????Why to one side?

On the run in the tester I looked, indeed all initial orders are in buy.

evillive:
The zigzag should be opened without anything, as Edik suggested in the beginning...

The zigzag simply helps to open trades not "out of thin air", which reduces the drawdown.

The fact that Zig Zag occasionally gives false signals is good, because it is a good opportunity to confirm Edik's strategy.