Optimal moving average - page 16

Of course, the advantage goes to those that take more weight into account the near bars than the far bars, especially for finding the moment of entry!

I haven't dealt with LF or HF filters yet.

Vasilisa:

I'm thinking that this kind of mashka(A) is probably closer to the word LF filter than the standard one. And more useful, as it doesn't hide the dynamics (probably).

Of course there are more computational costs, but it's not about that, it can be optimized later.

I would like to ask about advantages.

Is the standard a B?

Standard is a U)))) joke, B of course, in the past message you can see what A refers to and what B refers to In short the standard is (x1+x2+x3+x4)/2

Vasilisa:
Standard is a U)))) joke, B of course, in the past message you can see what A refers to and what B refers to In short the standard is (x1+x2+x3+x4)/2

That's fine. Have you tried dividing by 4?

More physics and less mysticism, distinguished men and gentlemen.

At least divide it by eight. More respect for other people's posts and more attention in reading before answering a post completely different from what was asked. imhonestly. Then there will be no mysticism. What does it have to do with what to divide, the point is the statinarity of the value of the standard MA (like example B) for different permutations of the members of the series on which the MA was counted. And in the difference of these values in example A. What's the point of dividing by 4????? Just don't need to answer - and then you haven't tried dividing by 4587....

If you build a Ma on a low period from a high period, they will no longer be equal, i.e. the MA 10 on minutes will not equal the MA1 on the nine-minutes.

Vasilisa:
If you build a Ma on a low period from a high period, they will no longer be equal, i.e. the MA 10 on minutes will not equal the MA1 on the nine-minutes.

Valera, I will think about it.

Without the name-calling, don't you think?

Vasilisa:
Can't you think without calling me names?

Don't be ashamed of your name.

Vasilisa the Beautiful, it's always better in the morning.

tara:

Next up is a picture of the Paukas trade:

So that's how it is))). I was looking for simpler (less resource-consuming in terms of calculations) ways to get signals, came across a picture, there are ideas where the legs grow, let's discuss).