Optimal moving average - page 13

Phase distortions after multicurrency analysis.

I'm also a bit delirious...

Two questions: how to calculate the frequencies correctly, because I'm using ZZ for this, which is not the case. And, or how to determine that everything is properly charted. And here we have amplitude modulation, and I have to play with phase.

Files:

Vatt:

Try to build a waveform as usual - from left to right, then a waveform from right to left (from the end, ) of the same period, then shift the last one by the number of bars of the ma period to the left, and then build a macdi from these two waveforms, and extrapolate it.

Sort of a band-pass filter from differently directed beacons.

I would like to know how will the waveform build from right to left on the last bars ? Looking ahead to the future ?

I'll also share the new mashka.

Files:
include.zip  10 kb

Then I'll share the mashka as well :) The most common mask, with period 10, is based on a mask with period 10, which in turn is also based on a mask with period 10 and so on.
In short, all this is done without leaving MT, with the usual mask using the "Previous indikator's Data". In other words, it is a mask from a mask. I have not yet found an application for this smoothed MA.
In this case the screen shows a 4th order mask. Period - 4*10=40

It is too delayed, so it would be better to have NMA, which is almost the same thing.

DmitriyN:

Then I will share the Ma-shka :) The most usual ma-macha, with period 10, is based on a ma-macha with period 10, which in turn is also based on a ma-macha with period 10 and so on.
In short, all this is done without leaving MT, with the usual mask using the "Previous indikator's Data". In other words, it is a mask from a mask. I have not yet found an application for this smoothed MA.
In this case the screen shows a 4th order mask. Period - 4*10=40

Also did something similar for an experiment. Each next poppy is taken from the previous one. I think in this version is easier to find a use for the bags with the "Previous indikator's Data" because you can see everything at once. Maybe someone on the formuet will be able to extract from them =)?

Very similar to this indicator only the waving is more.

Files:

I'll add the charts as well. Ahead of the Mashka.

jelizavettka:

I'll add the charts as well. Ahead of the Mashka.

Where is the source? Or is it just a shifted normal wagon :)). In the medium term she could not have known that in the US session the Euro would fly away, on the 1st of August.