Writing EAs for free on interesting strategies - page 3

So where did this screenshot come from? I could still generate one row on the chart where the indicator is attached, but I don't have enough experience to generate a group...

evillive:
So where did this screenshot come from? I could still generate one row on the chart where the indicator is attached, but I don't have enough experience to generate a group...

A screenshot is at least from the five, or from another terminal. With the standard four's limitations on the number of buffers, you can only make a couple of similar charts in one window (if not drawing them with graphobjects, of course).

Aleksander:
Wake up... I gave you the idea for free and I will also explain how and where to click and look - so that traders can at least get something from the handicap....
It's a boyan idea, really )). I read about it and about another ten in early 2009.

evillive:
So where did the screenshot come from? I could make one series on a chart with the indicator attached, but I don't have enough experience to make a group...

I don't know - it was in my browser's download folder - I don't remember where I drew it - I was browsing recently - I saw a picture and decided to describe the system - and I'm too lazy to write an indicator myself... I'm an oligarch as they say :)

There are 2 ways of drawing - either by objects in a subwindow

or individually for each row - or rather, the pair is indicated and the number of row is where to draw... that's how it turns out....

if you want to try it individually

#property indicator_separate_window

in a separate window

there will probably be 5 pairs

- pair name

- row number

- colour

- pair reversal - logical

- range in % for background colour change

that's all

FAQ: Screenshot at least from a five, or other terminal. With the standard four's limitations on the number of buffers, you can only make a couple of similar graphs in one window (unless of course you draw them with graphobjects.)
You can draw a couple of hundred mashups in one window, after all. In my opinion, it's all about the profile.

In one main window !

And this is clearly a sub-window.

No one prevents you from putting dozens of identical indicators into one subwindow, each with its own parameters (pair, colour, vertical offset, etc.). Surely it will work, but is it really worth it? I mean, is the strategy all worthwhile or not so much? How exactly to generate signals for the Expert Advisor in such a mess?

evillive:No one prevents you from putting several dozens of identical indicators into one subwindow, each with its own parameters (pair, colour, vertical offset, etc.).

Well, do it first and then talk.

I can't, I could do it, although I'll try, that's why I asked if it's worth it or not. And the standard ones can exactly dozens in the subwindow, I've already checked, the same RSI, each with its own parameters, but it's not the same, there is one axis, and in our case you need another offset.