Suggest a topic for research - page 9

Roman.:

orb 16.05.2012 20:26

alsu:
- Am I having deja vu?
orb:

- Mm-hmm)

Here's a solid UGU for you - eat with a bun.

What do you mean? The question, the answer is honest, looking for ideas, those who do not feel sorry and have time, will say on the subject, the rest let it elsewhere for life, for a profit, etc. want to fluff too, fluff, brother, fluff.

orb:

The question, the answer is honest, I'm looking for ideas, whoever has the time and money will tell me what to do.

I've wanted to for a long time.

Crowdbehaviour modelled through the individual. The idea is to create a mann class that describes a man, with settings such as greed, greediness, cowardice, unwillingness to dig with a shovel, laziness, lust, etc. Make a lot of mens objects, each with its own settings samples can be taken from the forum. Surely there are some equations that describe human behaviour. Let's give all the men a quote flow and see what the crowd will do.

orb:

What are you talking about? The question is, the answer is honest, looking for ideas, those who are not sorry and have time, say so, the rest have to rub it in another place for life, for a profit, etc. want to also to fluff, then fluff, brother, fluff.

De ja vu - you've been posted many times before. In your original thread, I recommended it for my part.

You're starting the same thread again, littering the forum with the same-type rubbish, so bon appetit... and don't forget the muffin!

Roman.:

De ja vu - you've been posted about this more than once. In your original thread, I recommended it for my part.

You're creating the same thread again, littering the forum with your same-type rubbish, so bon appetit... and don't forget the muffin!

I hear you.)

orb:
Got you)

Yay! :-)

ivandurak:

I've wanted to for a long time.

Crowd behaviour modelled through the individual. The idea is to create a mann class that describes a man, with settings such as greed, greediness, cowardice, unwillingness to dig with a shovel, laziness, lust, etc. Make a lot of mens objects, each with its own settings samples can be taken from the forum. Surely there are some equations that describe human behaviour. Give all men at the input stream of quotes and see what the crowd will do.

What a great idea!

All authorities and coryphaei of exchange theory down the drain!

Take Dostoevsky, Chekhov, Tolstoy, Balzac and .... (then as you like) - here is an inexhaustible source to describe the men).