Suggest a topic for research - page 7

faa1947:

_ as I was taught when I was young to think properly.

Thinking right, how?

DmitriyN:
Right thinking, how is that?

I was taught this for five years and then I refined it all my life.

It started off like that, I remember with a shudder. The whole semester the whole group was proving that there cannot be two zeros in any space. In this spirit for all five years. At the same time, it was assumed that we were all able to study and pass some kind of Fichtenholz on our own.

DmitriyN:
Thinking right, how?
Have you heard of scientific communism?

paukas:

I'm talking about science, not politics. It's clear that the politics were twisted.

faa1947:
That's a strange kind of education. Don't you think we are now reaping the benefits of that education?

DmitriyN:

It's a strange kind of education. Don't you think we are now reaping the benefits of that education?

We are))

Here is the latest know-how developed by Belarusian scientists, who were taught to think properly...

(dumb hands, man!))

>

Skolkovo is a restful place :)

DmitriyN:

I'm talking about science, not politics. It is clear that politics was perverted.

It's a strange kind of education. Don't you think we are now reaping the benefits of this education?

The result of this education was a great country with astronautics, aviation (today at zero), 2nd place in production in the world, etc. It had its own, distinctive culture. Being a scientist was the dream of a huge number of schoolchildren. As a result, there is a huge layer of society in research institutes and design offices - these people do not exist at all. All this has been destroyed.

While all these people were working, the flooded with the raison d'etre came to power - to go out into the square and curse the government, having previously shoved (trampled) others at the trough with the chowder. We talk, we talk, we talk. Whenever possible, we take it abroad. We criticize and ridicule our past, i.e. our fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers.

We can publish a huge list of things that were destroyed and nothing was ever created, in any direction: science, technology, culture. Now the main speciality is the marketeer - the proper distribution of other people's goods.

Now a new round is about to begin.

orb:

By the way, there are methods that I do have confidence in, and this is displayed in my coursework...need to go further.

Well, then you put this same coursework here to begin with - to show the people what the previous attempt was crowned. There will be no complaints about déjà vu :)

alsu:

Oh, Yuri, you can't deny the obvious. Our medicine sucks, and maybe it will get even worse...

Recently I read the regional health development programme for 3 years, and there are plans(!) to increase infant mortality... apparently, the economy will be saved by human sacrifice...

Alexei, read it carefully. The estimation methodology has changed, it has become much stricter.

Mathemat:

No school will teach you how to do that. Since it is not given, it never will be.

School can only further develop the taste for thinking - but only if this ability has already been developed from the outset.

Originally, by whom, where and when?