Indicators: Strategy Tester Equalizer

Strategy Tester Equalizer:

The indicator allows to control the Strategy Tester speed. You can slow down or speed up the speed of Strategy Tester when set to 32.

Usage

Author: Zoltan Meszaros

Hello, very interesting tool

Please could you tell how can i learn to use Control library? if there any tutorial/ book or something?

thanks

Facundo 

Facundo Laje:

Hello, very interesting tool

Please could you tell how can i learn to use Control library? if there any tutorial/ book or something?

thanks

Facundo 

Hi,

I don't know of any book/tutorial :-(

But! :-)

In the MetaEditor you can find a sample application (MQL4->Indicators->Examples->SimplePanel)

If you are familiar with the programming, it will not cause problems. If do, just ask :-)

Regards,

Zoltan

can we synchronize the strategy tester to initiate the orders as wellalong with SL and TP

Thank you Zoltan,

Five Stars!

How can I download it? 

Can you include a way to pause/slowdown the backtester after it has reached a certain time or date/time?

MT4 tester does not have ability to pick HH:mm time of day to start backtest.  So you always have to start at the beginning of the day, even if what you need to obverse is near the end of the day..  It would be nice to run at full speed up to the point where then you could slow it down.  Any ideas?