Lost focus of an Edit object

I have an Edit object. After I type a value in it, I want this Edit object to be deleted (i.e. when I press the Enter or anything else or click the mouse to finish the editing, I need the Edit to be deleted).

Is it possible to detect in MQL (without using WinAPI) if the Edit lost the focus?

linux80s: I have an Edit object. After I type a value in it, I want this Edit object to be deleted (i.e. when I press the Enter or anything else or click the mouse to finish the editing, I need the Edit to be deleted). Is it possible to detect in MQL (without using WinAPI) if the Edit lost the focus?
Use the OnChartEvent() handler!

Fernando Carreiro #:
Use the OnChartEvent() handler!
Thank you. Can you be more specific? I have no idea, how.

linux80s #: Thank you. Can you be more specific? I have no idea, how.

I am unable to be more specific, since you yourself were not specific either. I have no idea what you are developing, or how you are implementing it, nor have you shown any code or provided details.

You will have to read the documentation, and research examples in the CodeBase or Articles, or search the forum for topics related to that function.

linux80s #:
Thank you. Can you be more specific? I have no idea, how.

Click on the link that Fernando provided and do a search for CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_ENDEDIT

Alexander Martinez #:

Click on the link that Fernando provided and do a search for CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_ENDEDIT

I did not know about CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_ENDEDIT. Thanks guys, I'll check it.