[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 261

MobileMan:
We know

Do you think it's right to take the value of the price as a starting point?

Fuckyouall:
Everything is written above. Dear, I am not giving trading signals here, but my view of the market, my forecast. If it's up to you, sell at 1.2420. Target 1.2355. Unfortunately, it didn't make it 4 points.
I saw your entry after I wrote mine, otherwise I wouldn't have written it.

Waiting for 1.2420. I never place stops of more than 50 pips and never play without stops, I know from experience that it will lead to a loss sooner or later. I would rather lose 50 pips than sit and wait till the blue moon and wait for the price to go your way. In general, the following picture comes out: sell 1.2420 stop 1.2470 profit 1.2355. Like this!

Fuckyouall:
Waiting for 1.2420. I never place stops of more than 50 pips and never play without stops, I know from experience that it will lead to a loss sooner or later. I would rather lose 50 pips than sit and wait till the blue moon and wait for the price to go your way. In general, here is the following picture, sell 1.2420 stop 1.2470 profit 1.2355. Like this!

According to my calculations 1.24198 worked out))) At about 2.30 pm Kiev time.

Fuckyouall:
Waiting for 1.2420. I never place stops of more than 50 pips and never play without stops, I know by experience that it will lead to a loss sooner or later. I would rather lose 50 pips than sit and wait till the blue moon and wait for the price to go your way. In general, the following picture comes out: sell 1.2420 stop 1.2470 profit 1.2355. Like this!
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139265/page258 will go.

Fuckyouall:
I am waiting for 1.2420. I never place stops of more than 50 pips, and never play without stops, as I know from experience that it will lead to a loss sooner or later. I would rather lose 50 pips than wait till the blue moon and wait for the price to go in your direction. In general, I got the following picture, sell 1.2420, stop 1.2470, profit 1.2355. Like this!

1. Why 50 points and not 30 or 80? Ever wondered? Think about it.

2. You may be foolish to close a losing position without serious analysis of price movement and only because the price moved X pips in the opposite direction.

3) While opening a position, you should always admit in your mind that the price may (has the right) to go against you for a while right after you open the position.

Understanding what is going on, patience and prudence is what you need.

DhP:

3. when opening a position, you should always assume in your mind that the price may (has the right to) go against you for a while immediately after opening the position.

That's right ))))

DhP:

1. Why 50 points and not 30 or 80? Ever wondered? Think about it.

2. You may be foolish to close a losing position without serious analysis of price movement and only because the price moved X pips in the opposite direction.

3) While opening a position, you should always admit in your mind that the price may (has the right) to go against you for a while right after you open the position.

Understanding what is happening, patience and judgement are what you need.

Seconded!

artikul:

That's right ))))

Very nice move upwards, I don't even believe in the correction, but what about the broken stops and the traces?:)