[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 256

agree with Ishim brother....eu target is 2473....but i am putting the tp not greedy 2451....long term level seems...,

I was too hasty with my entry yesterday... don't do that EVER...

... MAJORS IN CONSOLIDATION...

lotos7:

agree with Ishim brother....eu target is 2473....but i am putting the tp not greedy 2451....long term level seems...,

I was too hasty with my entry yesterday... don't do that EVER...

... MAJORS IN CONSOLIDATION...

How do you get the CCI indicator to show "B5 with CCI (63, close)" shaded outputs above and below 0.0

emotraid:

What's up, everyone?))) my sell went down... where are we going again today?

the night was dancing again in 4-5 balo, we need to get out of almaty, we'll be ruined like italians... shit

They have not collapsed so far, but they will!)) The last big shake was in 1908, you can run from the basement not too far but imagine the high-rises, I remember from the fourth floor before I got out on the street and it was over)))

shestakoff84:
How do you get the CCI indicator to show "B5 with CCI (63, close)" shaded outputs above and below
Files:

lotos7:
Thank you!

Sdimm:

I remember it hasn't fallen apart so far and it will)))) Last time it shook much in 1908, you don't have far to run from the basement and imagine a high-rise, I had to run out from the 4th floor and it was over)))

yeah, you all fall on me from your floors, how am i supposed to get out of a rubble? )))))

I don't have the signal to buy on n4, I won't go in, I have to go to work soon and it's doubtful to buy now))))

a fairy tale for a day...

emotraid:

I don't think I'll be able to buy now, I think it's too late. )))))

I have a buy signal on n4, I don't want to go in, I have to go to work soon and it is doubtful to buy))))

You'll make it. You're an athlete. You better sell it on the kickback.

Good morning )))) While the eu is fiddling, let's go for the pound ))))

artikul:

Good morning )))) While the euras are fiddling, let's go for the pound ))))

Can I get some explanations, like what the red and green indicators mean, are they some kind of buy or sell signals or what?