[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 196

Grebovik:
In summer 2010 you were posting daily forecasts for the pound. You planned to refine the strategy and write an EA. Did it work out? I got frequent loses with this strategy, had to give it up.

It's still running since then, ran a year ago a week ago.

Are you using this strategy? You cannot know it.

1,266 pulls to itself.... we can't reach it all day...

and anyway, the americans are resting today so I don't think anything will happen today... Tomorrow we'll be tearing it up...

Good afternoon trying to sell.

strangerr:

Same, only medium to long term bears will be knocked out by 4-5 figure pullbacks.

Yes it's trends! on m15 I trade rarely take 100pp. usually 40-60pp. With fina...moved the gap 1.2516-1.2530 today. close. hello everyone.

silver sold down to 27.50 (runs like a swiss watch)

Ishim:

Yes it's trends! on m15 I trade rarely take 100pp. usually 40-60pp. With fina...moved the gap 1.2516-1.2530 today. close. hello everyone.

silver sold down to 27.50 (runs like a swiss watch)

Didn't time out there ?

yurchenko:
Didn't time out there ?
It's out. In the bajahhhh.

A small example of manual trading both ways on a demo (from nothing to do):

rigc:
And the americans are resting today, so I don't think anything will happen today... ...tomorrow we'll be tearing it up...

just because your calendar doesn't say anything doesn't mean the whole world is resting

...and we're gonna be tearing it up tomorrow...

solar:

Just because your calendar doesn't say anything doesn't mean the whole world is at rest.

arbeiten, arbeiten and arbeiten again.

Catholics today is Holy Ghost Day = Trinity... the second day...

the Germans are drinking beer...