[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 195

Two weeks is not long enough, I think.

Who has any thoughts on the long term?

sever31:

Two weeks is not enough, I think.

Who has any thoughts on the long term?

I think it's ok for 2.5 figures a week...but let's see how the reality plays out...

Tomorrow's fairy tale also sees a decline...

sever31:

Greetings.

My TA goes against my views. But the fact is, the "worker" is showing a further drop in the EurBac, at least to 1.08.

But not without kickbacks in a couple of figures)))

strangerr:

I didn't say anything about a pullback.

strangerr:

I don't understand, i.e. judging by the screenshot, you are of the same opinion?

sever31:
I don't get it, so from the screenshot you are of the same opinion?

The same, only medium and long term bears will be knocked out with 4-5 figure pullbacks.

What is there to think about, trade what is formed, trade it. The triangle formed on Friday, so trade it.

strangerr:

The same, only medium and long term bears will be kicked out with 4-5 figure pullbacks.
It's OK. Who gets kicked out, who gets dumped in).

sever31:

In the summer of 2010 you were posting daily forecasts for the pound. You planned to refine the strategy and write an EA. Did it work out? I got a lot of "losses" with this strategy, so I had to give it up.

Grebovik:
In the summer of 2010 you were posting daily forecasts for the pound. You planned to refine the strategy and write an EA. Did it work out? I got a lot of "losses" with this strategy, so I had to give it up.
I wonder. What is the strategy based on?