What do the pros have to say: How to get mouse scroll values in MQL? [repost from the fifth forum]. - page 6

FAQ:
Vadik, you were told about the Delines by me beforehand. But I guess I either forgot, or did not remember. The last time we spoke, I told you that I had shut down the project (I don't remember exactly, but most likely I did). How would you like me to tell you - indignantly that I screwed up my reputation, and get a fine? That's not my style. All right, let's end this conversation.
No. I didn't. I just found out about it.

Strange...
FAQ (Rustam?), if there was an urgent task, was there no one who could help?
There are no secrets in WinAPI - any job can be delegated.

jartmailru:
Strange...
FAQ (Rustam?), if there was an urgent task, was there no one who could help?
There are no secrets in WinAPI - any job can be delegated.

There was a tricky problem there. Told you. You said no. But I finished it, though.

Yes, it was a non-trivial task.

o_o:

Let's continue with the pleasure.

The challenge is this:

There is a list drawn by graphical objects. It looks like a usual one in Windows (CListView, etc.)

You can move the slider and click the scroll buttons. But tell me, how often have you used it? I'm sure that 100% still spin the mouse wheel to scroll through the list.

That's the task - to teach MQL to understand that they spin the wheel. So that the list drawn in MT is also scrolled.

-------------

I haven't really thought about the interruption. Is there any way to get it out with a wind DLL ?

Great. Give me an idea. You can put it in a private message.

It's been a long time before the solution...)

Everything is already there in mql. You just need to put together a simple mechanism. Use the scrolling event and the function that moves the chart.

Реter Konow:

It's been a long time before a solution...)

Everything is already in mql. You just need to put together a simple mechanism. Use a scrolling event and a function that moves the chart.

Do you think the author is waiting 5 years for your reply?

Necroposter!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Necroposter!

"And the mosquito, he knows he's strong when he barks at the elephant!" (с). :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Do you think the author has been waiting five years for your answer?

I am the only one in the whole community who has solved the problem posed in this thread. And it is solely by means of mql.

Since no one has moved on in solving it, the question is not obsolete. The problem is still relevant today. Therefore, if the author or someone else read it and it will help him, I will be glad.

That's why I left the post.

Реter Konow:

I am the only one in the whole community who has solved the problem posed in this thread. And it is solely by means of mql.

Since no one has moved on in solving it, the question is not obsolete. The problem is still relevant today. Therefore, if the author or someone else read it and it will help him, I will be glad.

That is why I left the post.

What will help him? Your laudatory statement? You didn't show me a solution. You showed yourself. Which is to be expected.

Реter Konow:

That's why I left the post.

Is this it?

void OnChartEvent(const int id,
                  const long &lparam,
                  const double &dparam,
                  const string &sparam)
 {
   if(id==CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE)
     Print("Прокрутка или изменение графика");
 }