Humour - page 351

khorosh:
What's wrong with Odessa Barbie anymore?)

are you dying already?

explor:

Are you dying already?

What's wrong? You should appreciate your fellow countrywomen.

ValeriaLukyanova(nickname:Odessa Barbie)

Letter
To Sir Sherlock Holmes
Copy to Devonshire County Police Department

Dear Sir Sherlock Holmes, You are addressed to you by the people of Grimpen, near Baskerville Hall. You have left your assistant Dr. Watson in ambush at Baskerville Hall, supposedly to capture some mythical dog. You are advised that Dr. Watson and Sir Henry Baskerville have been drinking whisky all day long, and that they have been going out at night and at dawn to practice their firearms. First they shoot at everything that moves on the moors, killing all the crows, and yesterday they came to the village - they wanted to fight over the mademoiselles with the locals, but they forgot the purpose of their visit. Then with cries of "We found her! There, that's her, a bloody dog, with horns, and so huge!" wanted to shoot Mr Frankland's cow, but luckily it turned out they had lost their ammunition on the way. The people of Grimpen are very frightened and have not slept for a week, we ask you to break up the ambush, take your helper to London, and we can manage with one Sir Henry ourselves somehow. There's no Baskerville dog in the Devonshire moors, it's just a story to attract tourists.

56 signatures

khorosh:

What's wrong? You should appreciate your fellow countrywomen.

ValeriaLukyanova(nicknames:Odessa Barbie)

She looks like our future deputy, a crook! http://shtab-sao.livejournal.com/4709.html

Maybe she is? She has a "purely Odessa" look! She knows how to cheat with documents...

I have a feeling she'll be a good deputy (and she will be!) A pillar of the country and the city!

Rolli:

She looks a lot like that cheating deputy of ours! http://shtab-sao.livejournal.com/4709.html

Could it be her? She has a "purely Odessa" attitude! She knows how to cheat with documents...

I have a feeling she'll be a good deputy (and she will be!) A pillar of the country and the city!

Is she Chinese? :-))

Rolli:

She looks a lot like that cheating deputy of ours! http://shtab-sao.livejournal.com/4709.html

Could it be her? She has a "purely Odessa" attitude! She knows how to cheat with documents...

She does look like her, too, with two eyes and one nose and one mouth.

khorosh:

...nicknamed "Lera the Goddess."

A new teacher comes to class and discovers that one boy is being teased and called a fool. During recess, he asked them why they were calling him that.
- He really is a fool, Mr. Teacher. If you give him a big five-shekel coin and a small ten-shekel coin, he will choose the five because he thinks it is bigger. Here, look...
The boy takes out two coins and offers the boy to choose. The boy, as usual, chooses five. The teacher asks in amazement:
- Why did you choose a five shekel coin and not a ten?
- Look, it's bigger, Mr. Teacher!
After class, the teacher approached the boy.
- Don't you realise that five shekels is bigger only in size, but you can buy more with ten shekels?
- Of course I do, Mr. Teacher.
- So why do you choose five?

- Because if I pick ten, they'll stop giving me money. (с)