Humour - page 349

Final joke: there will be a competition for candidates for the Russian national figure skating team today from 15 to 18 Moscow time in Novogorsk (Khimki Microdistrict, 20 minutes by bus from Planernaya metro). I will be with my granddaughter.

For MQL4 users, admission is free; OOP adepts pay $9.99 per family, Paukas passes for $100, but children are free regardless of their number.

Passenger airliner. 10,000 meters above the ground.
Plane goes into the air pocket... shake... screaming, shrieking...

Flight attendant:

- All right, settle down quickly! Everybody back to your seats! I said... Stop running and climbing the walls! Stop yelling! Like children! All right, everybody settle down, settle down, buckle up! It's all right. We've got our hands on the wheel. Finally! I'm gonna go calm the passengers down.

tara:

Final joke: there will be a competition for candidates for the Russian national figure skating team today from 15 to 18 Moscow time in Novogorsk (Khimki Microdistrict, 20 minutes by bus from Planernaya metro). I will be with my granddaughter.

Admission is free for MQL4 users; OOP adepts pay $9.99 per family, Paukas passes for $100, but children are free regardless of number.

What are the jokes? Pride of descendants is really cool!

Break a leg...

explor:
Good luck to the granddaughter
)

You're not confused, are you?

Dersu:

are you sure you're not confused?

:)

Indeed, we got mixed up. We are still small - we planned to watch it, but got sick today.

It's just that the child is practising on the same ice and there's such a spectacle...

tara:

:)

Indeed, we got mixed up. We are still small - we planned to watch it, but got sick today.

It's just that the child is practising on the same ice and there's such a spectacle...

no big deal... :-))) my granddaughter Alice in Singapore tries not to throw a cigarette past a bin so she doesn't get a thousand quid... :-)))

zoritch:

What's the big deal... :-))) my granddaughter Alice in Singapore tries not to throw a cigarette past a bin to avoid a thousand quid... :-)))

There is a Russian proverb which is adapted to Singapore: "Either the bullock is big or the urn is small".

tara:

There's a Russian proverb; adapted to Singapore it goes like this: "Either the bullock is big, or the urn is small".

I'm always coming to your country to study... ...and they decided to enlarge me... but I'm sick... I'm dying... hay fever... it's been bothering me for ten years...

nothing at all at the mercy of... in a week perhaps I'll try to get a timid glimpse of you from afar, hiding behind the cliffs... :-)))

zoritch:

I'm always coming to your area to study... decided to enlarge me... but I'm sick... I'm dying... hay fever... it's been bothering me for ten years...

nothing at all at the mercy of... in a week perhaps I'll try to get a timid glimpse of you from afar, hiding behind the cliffs... :-)))

If the bane has less than two weeks incubation, it's all right: the child will bathe in the sea; in a pinch we'll both go to the leprosarium :(

tara:
If it's less than two weeks incubation time, it's fine: the baby will swim in the sea; in a pinch, we'll both go to the leprosarium :(

it is not contagious... :-))) it is a reaction to autumn pollen... :-)))