"Teach" the EA !!! [it made the number of trades (not orders) I wanted during the interval I specified ] - page 7

That's it...!! Good night homebrewed "craftsmen" :-)

And moderator, delete the topic will not be useful and I'm in the ban :-)

Apparently, by a deal the author understands a set of orders of one cycle closed with profit at martingale. For example, 5 orders were opened in ilan and the price reached the tekprofit line - all 5 orders are closed - this is probably considered as 1 deal. The programmer needs to limit the number of such positive outcomes (trades) using an external variable. As for the time interval, it seems to be the time of the Expert Advisor's work and it is already set in external variables.

khorosh:
Судя по всему под сделкой топикстартёром понимается совокупность ордеров одного цикла закрытых с прибылью при мартингейле. К примеру в илане было открыто 5 ордеров и цена достигла линии текпрофита - все 5 ордеров закрываются - это видимо считается 1 сделка. Топикстартёру требуется ограничивать количество таких положительных исходов(сделок) с помощью внешней переменной. Что касается временного интервала, то видимо это время работы эксперта и оно уже задано во внешних переменных.

Absolutely right, that's exactly what she wanted.

khorosh:
...The topic-starter needs...

...understand the basic concepts and definitions, particularly of all the links from here and the navigator in the first place. The bullshit, IMHO, will definitely be less. Otherwise, we'll just keep guessing, what? and most importantly, where? :-) she means.

Roman.:

...she was referring to.

Or him?

sergeev:

1. I take it that your previous nickname can be banned ?

2. changing nicknames doesn't make your question any clearer.

Two nicknames: one is G, the other is M. Who is it really? Go figure it out :)

zxc:

Or is it?

Two nicks: one M, the other G. Who is it really? Go figure :)

She's my sister. The moderator already knows that.

Serega_Dinamit:
She is my sister. The moderator already knows that.

I'll take that as a leap of faith :)

Moderator delete the thread it is no longer relevant!!! I "taught" the councillor what I wanted. And the programmer understood me the first time and did it in 30min. Goodbye !!! "wordy" geeks....(((((

Rapitvina:
Moderator delete the thread it is no longer relevant!!! I "taught" the advisor what I wanted. And the programmer understood me the first time and did it in 30min. Goodbye !!! "kulibins" - wordsmiths....(((((

the moderator will leave the thread for your descendants to see if they can make fun of their ancestor's abilities.

Rapitvina:
Good day!!! Tell me, Mr. programmers, is it possible to "teach" the Expert Advisor to make a certain number of trades?

I am using my tester for that. The topic is correct. Calculated "velocity" often helps to avoid bad fitting...