[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 3

fozi:

So you have 1,000,000 dollars

And the choice is to put it in the bank or forex.

Which would you choose?

20-30 grand for the forum and the rest for the bank.

Mathemat:
20-30 grand for the forum and the rest for the bank.

Silence in the studio )))

Why are you prompting ))

fozi:

Silence in the studio )))

Why are you prompting ))

Oh, there's a lemon in there and I thought it was 100,000...

Where I'm going with this:

It's tantamount to finding the philosopher's stone. With which you can turn any metal into gold.

The topic is originally a dead end and baJan

Mathemat:
Oops, it's already a million, but at the beginning it was 100,000. Or so I thought.
Nope, it was a million at the beginning.)

fozi:

So you have 1,000,000 dollars

And the choice is to put it in the bank or forex.

Which would you choose?

If the money is real, I would buy a flat in Moscow and rent to people from the suburbs. And the interest is higher and there's no threat of a margin call.

fozi:

Where I'm going with this:

The topic is originally a dead end and baJan

I wonder why bayan? We say the word and don't agree on the terms, hence many misunderstandings. Maybe by the end we can agree on a definition (in general terms). So it's not a philosophical search.

valenok2003:

I wonder why an accordion? We say the word and don't agree on the terms, hence many misunderstandings. Maybe by the end we can agree on a definition (in general terms). So it's not a philosophical search.
Yes, yes. Define what happiness is in general terms.

paukas:
Yes, yes. Define what happiness is in general terms.

Happiness is the subjective state of a person who is in perfect harmony with the external and internal world.

The phenomenon of happiness is studied mainly by philosophy, ethics, psychology, the occult andtheological sciences.

fozi:

Happiness is the subjective state of a person who is in perfect harmony with the external and internal world.

The phenomenon of happiness is mainly studied by philosophy, ethics, psychology, the occult and theological sciences.

And what do you have to smoke to do that?